[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2>3>1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: ash-chainsaw.jpg (86 KB, 683x553) Image search: [Google]
ash-chainsaw.jpg
86 KB, 683x553
2>3>1
>>
I like the first and the third equally but for very different reasons. But yeah, 2 is GOAT. And the series was surprisingly good. Closer to 3 in tone with a dash of My Name is Bruce, but enjoyable.

What are other movies that strike a fine balance between horror and humour? Return of the Living Dead comes to mind, but what else is there?
>>
>>70201202
Compared to the Evil Dead not much compares. Maybe Slither?
>>
>>70201202
Creepshow, American werewolf in Paris, Rocky Horror, Tremors, Scream and the GOAT, Fright Night
>>
>>70201202
Tucker and Dale Versus Evil
100 Bloody Acres
The Devils Rejects
Jeepers Creepers 2
Krampus

I'm sure there are plenty more.
>>
>>70201457
House of a Thousand Corpses as well. That and DR are amazing. Rob Zombie is great
>>
1 = 2 > 3
>>
I wish I could be half as good looking as a young Bruce Campbell. No homo.
>>
>>70201202
Treevenge
>>
File: IfChinsCouldKill.jpg (70 KB, 736x1127) Image search: [Google]
IfChinsCouldKill.jpg
70 KB, 736x1127
>>70202636
That jawline
>>
>>70200924
3 > 2 > 1 > Terrible Remorse > My Name is Bruce > Your disappointing son > the fucking show
>>
>>70202636
Campbell didn't lose his virginity til he was 23.
>>
>>70202851
>cherry was popped so good his confidence exploded and turned him into the manliest of men

There is hope, bros
>>
I never understood the love for 2. I like 3 best, I don't think 2 is funny enough. Is there a documentary or review that explains the appeal of the second one?
>>
>>70201202
Bubba Ho Tep
>>
>>70201202
Re-Animator
>>
>>70202818

Did we just become best friends?
>>
>>70203081
The fact that 2 isn't a straight comedy is why I like it so much. I like it cause its actually fucking scary. i.e. the dancing corpse but it has comedic elements as well. Its the perfect horror movie. AOD is great but its a little too much of a comedy for me.
>>
>>70201202
Anything Troma-related. Although not all of the movies are 'horror' in the classic sense, but do rather, have 'horror themes'.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.