[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw someone says Civil War was a good movie >absolutely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1464484303031.gif (2 MB, 250x308) Image search: [Google]
1464484303031.gif
2 MB, 250x308
>mfw someone says Civil War was a good movie

>absolutely no consequences
-worst thing that happened was that Don Cheadle got crutches
-ACTUALLY Cap's team got thrown in JAIL OOOOOOOOO jk Cap breaks them out at the very end so actuallly yeah literally nothing happened
>boring cinematography
-seriously why the colors in this fucking movie so flat
-retardedly shaky camera
>boring score
-can't remember a single musical cue
>stupid motivations
-Tony's character COMPLETELY changes after one conversation with a random woman in a hallway
-I get that he had been building to that but seriously that scene was 2 minutes long
-Also what the fuck was Scarlet Witch? When Hawkeye comes to get her she says NO I AM A DANGER and then when Vision shows up she runs away with Hawkeye
-also lol at the government blaming the Avengers for DC when fucking SHIELD was literally Nazis and going to kill a million people
>quips
I know it's a meme now but FUCK the quips in this movie. The airport fight had LITERALLY no stakes because EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER was quipping nonstop. Why does every superhero talk like they were written by the same person? Can't we have different characters?

Does anyone seriously like this movie? I thought Winter Soldier was pretty exciting at least but this was just dogshit.
>>
Shield was infiltrated, dumbass. Most of the agents didn't knew about Hydra.
>>
>>70198074
Yeah but why is that the Avenger's fault?
Cap, Falcon, and SW single-handedly stopped a holocaust.

At least Sokovia was kind of caused by Tony, so fine that makes sense that people would be angry.

DC doesn't fit.
>>
> The airport fight had LITERALLY no stakes

They weren't trying to kill eachother anyway. Only stakes were whether Cap would make it to the plane or not.
>>
>>70198347
I know. What a stupid fucking scene. They were all just basically playing/toying with each other. Imagine if it had actually had the stakes of the big fight in the Civil War comics.

The only real serious fight was the 3 way at the end... and three people fighting is not a civil war.
>>
>>70198431
>Civil War comics.
those are even worse
>>
it sucked ad got praised by everyone

i am #DCMissle now
>>
>>70198347
>They weren't trying to kill eachother anyway.
They were throwing cars and exploding fuel trucks around. If one of those clipped Black Widow or Hawkeye or Black Birdman or whatever, they'd be dead.
They're just quipping away, not giving a shit even though they could very well kill several of their friends for no real reason.
And on a somewhat related note: Why the fuck was Black Panther just as fast as Captain America and Bucky when they were outrunning cars? That's not Black Panther's superpower. Was it because he's black?
>>
>>70200925
He was literally a blackie sue
>>
>>70200925
>That's not Black Panther's superpower. Was it because he's black?
modern age BP's superpower is being black, yeah
beat Silver Surfer by putting him into an armlock
>>
File: Ant-Man.jpg (139 KB, 1920x1040) Image search: [Google]
Ant-Man.jpg
139 KB, 1920x1040
>>70200925
>exploding fuel trucks around
to be fair, Ant-man thought it was a water truck or something
>>
>>70197723
Okay, you are fucking retarded, the consequences are crystal clear and you fucking miss them, kill yourself you worthless waste of space
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.