[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE BOY HAS NO PATIENCE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: original.jpg (4 KB, 304x176) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
4 KB, 304x176
THE BOY HAS NO PATIENCE
>>
HE'LL LEARN PATIENCE
>>
>>70193868
I'd rather die than wait for him to get his shit together
>>
THA BOI HAS NO BENIS
>>
>>70193868
He's a jedi not a doctor
>>
AROUND THE SURVIVORS A PERIMETER CREATE
>>
So apparently Yoda WAS a great warrior after all.
>>
>>70193868
Did anyone else think he never used a light saber before the prequels came out?

I always thought him and the Emperor weren't actually Jedi, but something beyond them. And if they were, I always thought they would have had a gradual evolution from it after learning the Force on a godlike level.
>>
>>70196118
Hah
>>
>>70195259
HMM
HE IS TOO OLD
YES
TOO OLD TO START THE TRAINING
>>
>>70197152
Totally. Yoda and Palpatine represent the transcendent opposite ends of the spectrum. Lightsabers and violence are beneath them.
I kind of always figured if anyone came at Yoda and tried to kill him he would let it happen, accepting that it was his time. Palpatine wouldn't, he would fight to maintain control over his corrupt existence, but he wouldn't use something so basic as a laser sword. Even lightning is in a way expressing his connection to the divine Force.
>>
>>70197265
SO WAS I
IF YOU REMEMBER
>>
>>70197265
WAS I ANY DIFFERENT WHEN YOU TAUGHT ME?
>>
>>70193868
MMM BOY
>>
File: Yoda.png (445 KB, 600x1085) Image search: [Google]
Yoda.png
445 KB, 600x1085
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.