[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone still watching this in 2016? https://www.youtube.com
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 7885100006_large.jpg (39 KB, 575x449) Image search: [Google]
7885100006_large.jpg
39 KB, 575x449
Anyone still watching this in 2016?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZrM3x6tp7M

>We got an 85 Ford Ranger, it's falling apart, rusting, and has duct tape for a tail gate. Any ideas guys? What's the most important thing we should work on?
>How about a Gamecube lounge area in the back with a sofa
>>
>>70192017
Actually watched this for the first time on new years day, 2016. I was amazed how almost every addition to the car was basically just another threatening distraction to the driver.

Also, didn't they end up charging the kids for all the parts/work on the car? I heard everyone who was on this show got screwed and had to sell the car a few weeks later
>>
>>70192469
They used to just paint the car and add shit inside of it, but never do anything under the hood.

So the car would still be in shitty shape even though it "looks good (barf)"
>>
File: 1460323495120.jpg (26 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
1460323495120.jpg
26 KB, 600x375
>>70192017
>not pimped out with spice orange GameCube to match
Absolutely disgusting
>>
>>70193233
It could have just been a started black gamecube to match the speakers.
>>
YO DAWG
>>
>>70193369
delete this
>>
>>70193308
Yeah, though if I recall, around the time that Pimp my Ride aired, the only GameCube systems that were made were silver models, purple and black weren't as common, and spice orange wasn't released in the US.
>>
>>70193404

Purple was the standard senpai

>GameCube models were produced in several different color motifs. The system launched in "Indigo", the primary color shown in advertising and on the logo, and in "Jet Black".[39] A year later, Nintendo released a "Platinum" limited edition GameCube, which uses a silver color scheme for both the console and controller.
>>
>>70192017

Intentional or not this show was such a great parody of itself.
>>
>>70193578
Yeah but I remember around 2003 onward the only models stores ever had were the platinum ones. Especially since Nintendo was desperate to sell them at $99 and they always came in bundles with platinum systems. I'm not saying purple and black were rare, just saying that at the time, brand new stock of those colors at the time weren't particularly common.
>>
>>70193747

You're probably right, it was a long time ago. I had the silver one.

>Only bought it for Zelda
>Ended up playing Super Monkey Ball more than Zelda
>>
File: 1385114011404.jpg (14 KB, 304x315) Image search: [Google]
1385114011404.jpg
14 KB, 304x315
>>70192017
>Delivers auto parts
>Puts them in the bed of his turck
>LETS TURN HIS TRUCK BED INTO A FUCKING COUCH AND TV
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.