[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>plebs on here don't realize that the best South park
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: beefcake.jpg (37 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
beefcake.jpg
37 KB, 720x540
>plebs on here don't realize that the best South park episodes were before the underage on here were born
>>
>>70183947

BEEFCAKE
>>
File: sp-studio.jpg (207 KB, 770x770) Image search: [Google]
sp-studio.jpg
207 KB, 770x770
>I don't like new South Park
>>
slapstick shit was more fun, fuck excessive political commentary
>>
>>70183947
i only really enjoyed the first 2 seasons
>>
Man, I was in Tet. We had a bad-ass roller coaster, but... all we ever wanted was a log ride. We waited and we waited, but... they never built us one. I think..Danforth wanted the log ride more than anybody, but he... he had to settle with that lame dinosaur water adventure ride.
>>
>>70183947
Eh, it's stayed solid for the most part. The Quality of you has declined, that's all. I've been watching since season one.
>>
>>70183947
This. Stupid little faggots will never know the feeling of renting the episodes on VHS.
>>
>>70184827
This was a GOAT episode. I can't say I dislike the new South Park because they're like the one show that tells SJWs to fuck off but some of the newer episodes have been weak like the Crowdfunding episode was almost like someone on /v/ had written it, it felt like the motive for writing the episode was to hammer in a point about it sucking rather than making a fun episode.

Now, I haven't actually seen the episodes with the PC Principal in them, I've heard good things but the episode with PPD felt too pander-y.
>>
>>70185605
Personally I think everything the new seasons shits on was done better in the movie. All of the themes and messages in The South Park movie are totally applicable to today's modern liberal PC culture without having to directly reference it. It's just smarter writing to me.
>>
Fuck me, I'm old.
>>
File: casp.gif (149 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
casp.gif
149 KB, 250x188
>>
>>70183947
Classic episode. Mr Garrison as Harvey Lee Oswald was fucking great.
>>
Season 2 a best
>>
Man, I remember renting the season one and two VHS's from the gas station down the road. It seemed like a deal because they had two episodes per tape. They had the Mexican staring frog and the dodgeball/fetus nurse on one, I always rented that one because the staring frog ep is so fucking good.
>>
I literally automatically disregard any retard that thinks season 1 or 2 are the show's best.
>>
South Park isnt even South Park any more. Was on life support for a long time but going to a linear season with connected episodes will never be something i consider "South Park"
>>
>>70196213
I bet you think the latest season was the best, huh?
>>
>>70196544
No. Season 6 and 8 are clearly the best.
>>
>>70190397
I'M A STICK MY THUMB UP IT'S BUTTHOLE NOW
>>
>>70197733
You stupid contrarian fuck. But I do agree somewhat. There isn't a bad episode from seasons 3-8.
>>
A PIG AND ELEPHANT'S DNA JUST WON'T SPLICE
>>
Seasons 3-10 are the best.
>>
File: Duffy.jpg (13 KB, 467x328) Image search: [Google]
Duffy.jpg
13 KB, 467x328
>Hi! I'm tv's Patrick Duffy

saw this episode when I was a kid and it was the funniest fucking thing I'd ever seen. I miss the days of watching old South Park
>>
>>70197733
yeah, I gotta agree with you
>>
>South Park
>good
>>
>>70198485
It's not contrarian, though. It's pretty much the consensus that season 8 was the show's peak.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.