[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did he do the right thing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: DoTRThing_130Pyxurz.jpg (173 KB, 1600x979) Image search: [Google]
DoTRThing_130Pyxurz.jpg
173 KB, 1600x979
Did he do the right thing?
>>
He did the Kike thing
>>
He saved a non-white so no, worthless practice
>>
>>70182905
yes, he saved the life of the italian family
>>
He made the best of a bad situation, but nobody else in the movie did anything "right"
>>
>>70182905
>literally a WE WUZ KANGZ uppity nigger
cops should have choked him to death too
>>
I didn't understand the point of this movie, I guess it was supposed to show

>>70183557 this, but all it did was make me hate the niggers even more. what did the guido family do wrong?
>>
>>70183831
they did not respect their customers, also the dad had no right to destroy another man's property. should have just called the cops right away
>>
>>70182905
Nope.

But it was relatively okay in the grand scheme of things considering it distracted the mob.
>>
>>70183557
No, according to Spike Lee his character did everything right.
>>
Nobody did the right thing. The fucking wop didn't respect his main consumers and destroyed the thug's boom box, the police outright lynched Eric Gardner and threw the villain from Breaking Bad into the paddy wagon even though he literally dindu nuffin, the entire block chimped out Spike Lee included.

Lee did save the guido family. I guess the Koreans did the right thing and came out alright as a result but now they're basically hostages in their own store, if their customers ever become disgruntled they'll assuredly rape the guy's wife
>>
>>70184072
spike lee is an idiot and doesnt understand his own movie
>>
>>70183971
>they did not respect their customers

their customers where uppity niggers telling them what to do with their own property while screaming like violent chimps.
>>
>>70184072

Spike lee said only white people ask if he did the right thing

Check ur privpriv shitlord
>>
>>70184120
>and destroyed the thug's boom box

That was the right thing to do though. It's pretty rude of him to just play music loudly wherever you go. Guy got what was coming to him.
>>
>>70184150
then they should take their fucking honky pizza tossing asses to little italy
>>
>>70184220

>Guy got what was coming to him

Yep, and then the wops got what was coming to them.

Now do you see the problem with that mode of thinking, you fucking moron?
>>
>>70184220
You can't destroy someone's cell phone if they talk loudly on speaker phone in your place of business. Yes Mike Brown was annoying as shit but that's the price you pay for starting a business in the hood, why do you think most of those places have bars and bulletproof glass at the register?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.