[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't he simply turn every X-men to sand ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: ApocalypsePoster.jpg (50 KB, 640x358) Image search: [Google]
ApocalypsePoster.jpg
50 KB, 640x358
Why didn't he simply turn every X-men to sand ?
>>
it wasn't in the script
>>
>>70167394
there not normal humans so there not made of sand
>>
Jesus Christ! You can't turn your children to sand just because the don't follow you.
>>
File: news_illustre_1462293743_708.jpg (208 KB, 675x1080) Image search: [Google]
news_illustre_1462293743_708.jpg
208 KB, 675x1080
Why didn't he nuke the US and Russia instead of making Magneto doing stupid bullshit ?
Wasn't his goal total destruction anyway ?
>>
He never turned people in to sand only objects.
He made the floor turn liquid in the factory and they were stuck in the ground. not turned in to sand
>>
He wants to pit man against man to see who survives. He only intervenes to a degree that it causes conflict. Also, in the end scene Prof X is probably psychically containing a good degree of his abilities.
>>
>>70167624
total destructin with a mutant power I guess
>>
>>70167624

No, his goal is building a new world with the strong who survived He explicitly states this.
>>
File: Mystique getting rekt as usual.jpg (50 KB, 634x334) Image search: [Google]
Mystique getting rekt as usual.jpg
50 KB, 634x334
How could Mystique slit Apocalypse's throat ? She's naked.
>>
File: Xmen Monique Ganderton as Death.jpg (164 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
Xmen Monique Ganderton as Death.jpg
164 KB, 1080x1080
>>70168126

she used Psylocke's sword while disguised as her

Also Death was best girl.
>>
>>70167624
>stop mutants!
>>
>>70168171
the opening scene are great
>>
>>70167394
Because they are all his children, and they're lost because they follow blind leaders. But he is here now. He is here for them.
>>
>>70167868

I love how in all these Apocalypse threads, nobody ever mentions this.
>>
Ok i thought this was good but what the fuck, some nigger in the cinema screams on a beach. in cuba. with you line before line, twirls a lazer light thing and runs out the cinema? Like him and his friend payed 50 bucks total just to do that? It doesnt even spoil the movie.
>>
>>70170054

What the fuck is your post.
>>
File: 1463524352820.jpg (79 KB, 577x960) Image search: [Google]
1463524352820.jpg
79 KB, 577x960
>>70170054
>>
>i will take the most powerful mutants alive
>psychic ninja - check
>man who can control metal - check
>woman who can control the weather - check
>some lad with wings - check
>>
>>70167783
What about the guys where Magneto worked
>>
>>70167394
Then the film would be over
>>
He isnt mutant killer. he wants them to give a chance to fight/join

>Because they are all his children, and they're lost because they follow blind leaders. But he is here now. He is here for them.

how hard to understand a line from trailer
>>
Apocalypse's true purpose is to blow his nut.

>"FEEL the REACH... Of Apocalypse."

>"REACH DOWN and TOUCH..."
>Camera pans down, past his crotch as Magneto kneels.
>"... The ground."

>Xavier lies beaten, on his stomach, as giant Apocalypse leans over him.
>"FEEL the POWER."
>>
>>70170354
He turned the floor into quicksand and they sank into it.
>>
>Oh no we don't have nukes anymore
>That means we won't try fighting him with conventional weapons
>>
>>70171195
Regen.

He only "dies" due to random magic
>>
>>70167394
Because he wanted the xmen to be returned to marvel
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.