[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ywn watch drive again for the first time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Drive2011Poster.jpg (92 KB, 250x370) Image search: [Google]
Drive2011Poster.jpg
92 KB, 250x370
>ywn watch drive again for the first time
>>
I'm fine with watching it the 20th time
>>
Good. It was shit. OGF is the superior Refn
>>
Has some of the lowest re-watchability of any movie over the past 15 years.

Not to say it's not a decent film, just I can't imagine ever wanting or needing to rewatch it.
>>
File: realhero.jpg (34 KB, 1680x944) Image search: [Google]
realhero.jpg
34 KB, 1680x944
>>70161196
Is Drive the perfect movie?
>>
tfw haven't seen it yet. maybe i will right now. i bet you wish you were me
>>
>>70162900
yes
>>
>tfw I have a memory loss problem
>can watch movies every few years and not remember alot of the dialogue and shit
>almost as good as watching it for the first time

Even better for songs. I can never remember a single set of lyrics from songs.
>>
I can never decide if /tv/ is memeing about this movie or if it really struck a chord with everyone here.
>>
>>70163019
The opening sequence is amazing.
The rest of it is mediocre imo.
>>
>>70163019
A lot of 4chan regulars are 20 somethings who never grew out of the 4chan psyche from when they were 16. The Driver is that stoic ball of hidden rage that a lot people here think they are. Because apparently it's 'cool'
>>
>>70162898
Absolutely not. Stop exaggerating like a pleb.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.