[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WTF, I hate Nazis now!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 5100TS2SZCL.jpg (25 KB, 346x500) Image search: [Google]
5100TS2SZCL.jpg
25 KB, 346x500
WTF, I hate Nazis now!
>>
>>70160916
Good kino.
BTW, what happened to the girl that the kid was with during the 1st half of the movie? Last time we see her is when kid goes with the rest of men in search for food and never returns.
>>
>>70161458
You see her at the end with a whistle all bloody with blood running down her legs implying she had been raped, the kid repeats what she said to him at the beginning
>>
>>70160916
You didn't hate them before the movie? :D
>>
>>70163567
no because the Marxist indoctrination program that is public education told me to vehemently despise them. That's a red flag for me.
>>
>village supports partisans
>partisans kill Germans
>Germans kill village

Such is war.
>>
Pretentious the film

>WOW LOOK AT THAT, HIS EARS ARE RINGING AND HE'S STARING IN AN ASTONISHED MANNER
>GEE WAR IS HELL
>>
>>70163613
Muslim logic desu.
>>
>>70161605
It wasn't the same girl. The girl at the end was the one which was pulled out of the crowd by her hair (after her baby was thrown in the barn) and thrown in the truck to get gang-raped.
>>
>>70163702
Yup
>>
>>70163682
There was no proof that the village supported partisans. They just murdered people to cause fear and disregard anyone from joining. It backfired since even more people wanted to join in the end to stop Fascist dogs.
>>
>>70160916
soviet propaganda
literally all soviet flicks were made by the government
>>
>>70163892
>>70163682
NAZIS WERE GOOD BOYS
THEY DINDU NUFFIN
THEY JUST WANTED TO GET THAT LAND FOR THEIR LEBENSRAUM
>>
>>70163892
Whatever, it top notch kino
>>
>>70163682
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQdDnbXXn20

>>70163831
When there are guerrillas operating in an area, the only way to win against them in the long term is to remove their support base, which means totally liquidating or concentrating the local civilian population. Guerrillas by their nature use civilians as a meat shield, and their strategy banks on their enemy engaging in spotty, half-hearted reprisals to antagonize the civilians against them. I'm sorry if that hurts your feelings, but that's war.
>>
>>70163945
The Nazis being bad doesn't make the Soviets or even the Western Allies good.
>>
File: wer sind ze proofs.png (122 KB, 366x352) Image search: [Google]
wer sind ze proofs.png
122 KB, 366x352
>>70164049
>>
>>70164288
Some, are objectively way worse
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.