[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>As Marlon once so beautiful fucking said to me, ‘Life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
>As Marlon once so beautiful fucking said to me, ‘Life is a birdsong’. That’s stuck with me...For everybody, the clock’s ticking. The main thing is whether you sit there and stare at the clock in fear of your ultimate demise – which is pointless – or you just live.

>First, I reached a point where I cared so much and was so diligent in terms of approaching the work...Then you get to where you care so fucking much that it gets goddam beleaguering, you know?

>But then a great thing happens. Suddenly you care enough to not give a fuck because not giving a fuck, that’s the total liberation. Being game to try anything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_14uEX59V8
>>
Wow it's really easy to see past the bullshit now that he's ugly af
>>
>>70160355
it's not that bullshitty, you do swing back and forth in your discernments, you just only let people know about the positives because that's all they wanna hear.
>>
File: end my life fam.jpg (98 KB, 827x562) Image search: [Google]
end my life fam.jpg
98 KB, 827x562
>It's 2030
>You're a 66yo Johnny Depp
>You're on the set of Pirates of the Caribbean 10
>They didn't even gave you a personal trailer, you have to share one with Stephen Graham because the studio knows you're desperate for work, so they low balled the shit out of you
>Everyday morning, you remember that bitch's face
>You remember how great her ass looked as you pounded her doggystyle, ignoring the voice in the back of your head
>The voice that said: "STOP.Stop it right now. You know where this road ends. You're a multi millionaire hollywood superstar. You heard the stories. YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
>But you've abandoned reason, lied to yourself "It's gonna be fine", you just couldn't resist that sweet, prime pussy, as you do another line of blow
>And now here we are, the end of the road, the alimony hell.
>You think of what your future may bring and see nothing but pitch black darkness
>Your train of misrable thoughts is cut off by Stephen's raspy old voice: "Fancy a drink, Johnny boy?"
>You think to yourself "It's only 8am, and i'm almost 4 weeks sober now, after the doctor told me my liver is about to give up for good"
>...
>"Yea, sure Stephen, why not. why the fuck not...."
>>
>>70162661

>It's 2030
>You're a 78yo Geoffery Rush
>You're on the set of Pirates of the Caribbean 10
>Life is kinda okay
>>
>>70162661
but that cushy pussy, man.
>>
>>70162661
Is that one new? Or should I just've paid more heed to recent Depp threads?

Anyway, I like it!
>>
File: 1425663562535.jpg (138 KB, 380x572) Image search: [Google]
1425663562535.jpg
138 KB, 380x572
>>70162818
>>
Maybe Johnny should follow his friend Hunter S Thompson and end it
>>
>>70160297
>every person that takes a pop at Trump gets stumped
How is Trump doing this
>>
File: 11.jpg (193 KB, 750x429) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
193 KB, 750x429
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>70162892
t. rob
>>
>>70162661
>You're getting too old for this, Jack Sparrow
>Well, love, you see...
>*eyes starting to water*
>CUT!
>Ok everyone take five.. somebody bring mr. Depp a glass of water please
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.