[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Woah, you're trans?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: 1440895957726.jpg (47 KB, 746x403) Image search: [Google]
1440895957726.jpg
47 KB, 746x403
Woah, you're trans?
>>
File: DIE CIS SCUM.png (290 KB, 498x480) Image search: [Google]
DIE CIS SCUM.png
290 KB, 498x480
>>70159504

holy fucking shit how can you not tell im trans holy shit you are oppressive shitlord who is misgandering me like literally raping me like omg like literally check your privilege you fucking dick your patriarchal society and Chinese cartoons are oppressing us strong independent wymen. I hope you literally die like all of those cis white men who keep doing the patriarchal shit like holy shit you are a shitty shitlord I hope you die and I bet you think that only men have penises well you are literally raping me with your metaphorical literal penis you fucking edgelord. you're evil like the gamer gate that keeps trying to oppress women like that one time I saw spongebob and saw the penut guy dance about how he was a goofy goober which is code direct for gamer gater which is what you fedora wearing poo poo pee pee kaka face likes. omg you are dumb. I can barely stomach heterosexual relationships in movies let alone heterosexual relationships starring nicolas cage. there are boys born with vaginas and girls born with penises deal with it. fuck making young girls feel more confident. feeling confident while female is giving into the patriarchy. my worst night mare is cultural appropriation being normalized for our future generations. like in 10 years girls will be wearing dashikis and nae-naeing in the streets while saying the n word. die cis scum die cis scum die cis scum.
>>
haha sjws are so dumb :p
>>
What is this meem
>>
>>70159599
I'm confused, aren't trans upset if they are a seen as trans and not as whatever gender they think they are?
>>
>>70159599
I can't believe i read every word of that.
>>
File: 1460578484417.png (452 KB, 978x720) Image search: [Google]
1460578484417.png
452 KB, 978x720
>Woah, you're "trans"? That kind of makes you BETTER than other people
>>
>>70160197
summary pls
>>
>>70160308
basically you are hyper hitler ifyou notice, don't recognize and or love while doubting the existance of gender, but they don't exist btw you hyper hitler.
>>
>>70159504
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2a3MduZ1feI
>>
>>70159605
Hey, hey man, I just wanted to stop and tell you that I think you're making a big difference in the world doing what you do. Your ironic shitposting is awesome and I wish that we had more forward-thinking progressives like you to make the world a better place for everybody. That was insightful, well thought out, and highly sophisticated. I think that you would be best placed upon a pedestal in the school of Athens alongside the old masters of the Italian and Grecian renaissances, perhaps nestled snugly between Plato and Davinci. Keep up the good work, and may God smile upon you and all of the wonderful people in your life.
>>
So is this ever actually going to be released or did they give up on it?
>>
>DUDE SJWS LMAO XD
>LETS TALK ABOUT FEMINISM AGAIN.
>FUCKIN DUMB LIBERALS, AMIRITE GUISE?!1!?
>>
File: herecomesdatboii.png (178 KB, 291x273) Image search: [Google]
herecomesdatboii.png
178 KB, 291x273
Is the trannie also a bronie?
>>
File: banana.jpg (122 KB, 887x935) Image search: [Google]
banana.jpg
122 KB, 887x935
>>70159599
>>
>>70162618
Those are some Moon Over June faces.
>>
>STARRING THE FIRST EVER TRANS VOICE ACTOR
I wonder why the show didn't get picked up?
>>
>>70159712
I dont even think they know anymore.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.