[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the name of that horror movie where the kids are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: billyknight.jpg (234 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
billyknight.jpg
234 KB, 1280x1024
What's the name of that horror movie where the kids are home alone, the power goes out and they have to use flashlights and other shit to get away from the "shadow monsters"? There's even a part where one of the kids is underneath a blanket with a flashlight and there's a monster lurking outside.

pic unrelated
>>
>>70152734
know what youre talking about

its a del toro flick
>>
>>70152758
I'll search man. I vaguely remember it because I watched it as a kid. I remember that blanket part (I even think it were Christmas lights and not a flashlight that was keeping the kid safe) and some other part where one kid falls down to the basement, I believe.
>>
>>70152758
Okay, you're talking about Don't be Afraid of the Dark. It's not it. This one I'm talking about is way older. Probably late 90s, early 2000s.
>>
>>70152734
Home Alone VII: Big Guys
>>
Do you mean the movie about the "tooth fairy" that grabs people when they're out of the light and flies then away? She had a burnt face and a white mask
>>
Just looked it up and this movie is called Darkness Falls if it's what you were looking for
>>
>>70153884
Holy fuck not OP but I came here because I've been looking for this movie for over a decade. It was recommended to me years ago but I have no idea what it's called.
>>
>>70153884
>>70153912
Sorry meant to reply to myself it's called Darkness Falls brah
>>
What's name of movie where gang leaders brother is killed or something by 2 chick's. Then the gang tries to kill them but gets picked off themselves one by one?
>>
>>70156202
Bump
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.