[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who'll play him in the inevitable biopic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
Who'll play him in the inevitable biopic?
>>
>watching wwe: hoop edition
>>
>>70152481

>muh NBA is fixed meme
>>
>>70152436
Paul Dano.
>>
>>70152493
>meme
>tim donaghy
>he admits to watching fixed sports
pfft
>>
File: image.jpg (819 KB, 1940x4411) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
819 KB, 1940x4411
>watching ape hoop
>ever
>>
File: fmj.jpg (89 KB, 1172x618) Image search: [Google]
fmj.jpg
89 KB, 1172x618
>Hey, Payback. How do you stop five black dudes from raping a white chick?
>>
File: (14).png (146 KB, 540x473) Image search: [Google]
(14).png
146 KB, 540x473
>"accidentally" kicked down both the main and the bedroom door of the wrong house
>>
>>70152569
the only ones of those I ever see used on /sp/ are handegg, divegrass, apehoop, turnleft, and trustfundstick
hockey is referred to as furpuck, not icefight
>>
>>70152481
I wonder if they give the Warriors the title this year or Lebron for his meme home narrative
>>
>>70152436
George Zimmerman
>>
File: lelbron.jpg (77 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
lelbron.jpg
77 KB, 500x375
>>70152724

>tfw legod wins one for da land

Honestly, if I was in charge of a fix, I'd give it to Cleveland because people are starting to like LeBron again and hate the Warriors because of their meme threes and Donkey Green.
>>
>>70152839

Well I definitely can't see Lebron fucking up as badly as Durant did.
>>
Who the fuck wants to see a biopic about Curry?

>muh Jesus
>muh family
>muh TV friendly persona
>neverending meme threes
>never had to struggle

He's the most boring superstar NBA has had in a while.
>>
>>70152839

No one is starting to like Lebron again. He got a lot of respek when he went back to Cleveland at first because he portrayed it as a mission of bringing a title home. But, his failure to deliver last year was very lame, and he is now living in Steph Curry's shadow, no longer in the discussion about being better than MJ, nor Kobe for that matter.
>>
Fuck Curry
>>
>>70153466

>never had to struggle

This.

This diminishes his likeability, but sort of speaks to his skill and greatness.
>>
>>70152436

Michael B. Jordan, when?
>>
>>70152436
a white guy
>>
>trump
>curry
>jon snow
WHY CANT I HOLD ALL THIS WINNING?
>>
>>70153476

I think Lebron deserves a break considering that he didn't have two of his best teammates and overall played his heart out during the final series. This year he won't have an excuse.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.