[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was he just acting? Or was it real?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
Was he just acting? Or was it real?
>>
he was probably hamming it up a little, but I doubt it was Josh's intent
Its like he wanted to prove to everyone that he could feel bad, once he felt a glimpse of empathy, or maybe it was simply vanity
>>
Read in the booklet that if he was acting, then it showed a really dark place in humanity or something.
>>
>>70149032
Yeah, that's the point, it's an important question to ask. What do you think?
>>
>>70146949

?? What is this from
>>
>>70149153
filename, you helpless redditor
>>
I think he wanted to feel guilty, but he didn't and that disturbed him more than just guilt. I felt he was trying so hard to puke because he felt he could get it off his system that way. It's a natural mind-body response I've heard.

If you ever tried hard to cry, but couldn't, regardless of how sad you felt about something I feel you can see a bit of yourself in the way he kept trying to make himself heave.
>>
Anyone got a webm of Anwar's dance moves?
>>
>>70149153
Joshua Oppenheier's diptych The Act Of Killing / The Look Of Silence, which lays a serious claim as the greatest work of documentary film ever made.

>mfw there are people who watch the Theatrical Cut of TAOK instead of the vastly superior Director's Cut labelled by Oppenheimer as the one true version
>>
Anwar reminds me so much of my grandfather, it's uncanny. He's extremely proud but not very bright, and Anwar carries himself in exactly the same way. I can't tell if he's pretending to keep a good image on camera, or he's really so simple that one guy telling him he was a bad man 50 years ago actually changed him, the same way my grandfather cries when visiting his senile wife but couldn't comprehend that she had been getting this bad over several years. I think Anwar is just dumb without any deeper psycology. A complete banality of evil sort of thing
>>
>that cut from the ocean at night to the shopping mall
absolutely god-tier, let's hope the Indonesian crew get the credit they deserve one day
>>
>>70149205

Phone, fuckwit
>>
>>70149463
I didn't care for the director's cut.
>>
>>70150027

>phoneposters

Shut the fuck up. OP was asking a question, not shilling the documentary. You have no reason to ask for sauce except to shoehorn yourself into the thread
>>
>>70149463
>>70150072
I'm not sure if this was exclusive to the DC, but I really liked that guy who flew in to see his old friends and knew what a stupid idea it all was to make movies and antagonize these victims again. I'd like to see more of his type of guy, the ones who did heinous things but go on to be functional, intelligent people instead of egotists and sociopaths
>>
>>70150180

>who did heinous things but go on to be functional, intelligent people

so.. more of people who hide it better? i think that's more disturbing than the purity of egotists and """""sociopaths""""" (one day i'll see someone use that term here correctly)

hint: the guy you liked might be the term used in those quotation marks.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.