[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RIP Netflix.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: bloodline s2.jpg (88 KB, 780x568) Image search: [Google]
bloodline s2.jpg
88 KB, 780x568
RIP Netflix.
>>
>trusting rotten tomatoes with tv
>trusting rotten tomatoes in general
>>
Fuuuug. Is it shit? I adored season 1 and am still looking forward to watching this but I am really skeptical. It didn't need a second season. Danny didn't need a kid.
>>
>>70144140
I'm still enjoying it so far. A lot of negative reviews seem to complain about the slow pacing, but the first season was slow also and it was great.
>>
There is no good aggregator for TV ratings.

Don't believe anyone on that shit.
>>
>>70144231
imdb is not horrible at rating tv shows
>>
I liked the first two episodes a lot. I don't understand how it could be so much less than the first season, the pacing is pretty much the same from what I've seen.

Also nobody watches this show except the rare patricians so clearly the success of Bloodline has no say on the overall Netflix base.
>>
>>70143613
TV reviews are based on like the first few episodes, sometimes only one. I can't believe I'm even typing this, but half of /tv/ would be better sources than most of RT's reviewer pool on TV-related matters because these people just don't have the time to invest in 11 uninterrupted hours of straight binge watching before they have to meet their deadlines.

It's fucked up.
>>
>>70144280
the episode by episode raitings aren't too bad desu
>>
>>70144140
It is still good. It is slower but that is it.
>>
All the negative reviews are
>hurr its still slow!
>>
>>70145001
I guess I don't blame them for complaining about being slow. It's exact same pacing as the first season, but the first season had a bigger mystery to it to keep you on edge. I feel like they're going to be added some unnecessary twists this season to keep things alive.
>>
Why don't we just label this board "/tv/ - Rotten Tomatoes"
>>
>>70145001
Season 2 manages to be even slower than Season 1.
>>
Liked it more than the first season. The first dragged a bit, this didn't so much, maybe because its shorter. Now all they have to do is not fuck up the third, and hopefully final, season.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.