[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys think Bryan Singer was able to fight his urges while
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: asdfasdf.jpg (4 MB, 4000x1659) Image search: [Google]
asdfasdf.jpg
4 MB, 4000x1659
Do you guys think Bryan Singer was able to fight his urges while being surrounded by all these male talents?
>>
That a trick question?
>>
he had already used them, they're no good to him now.
>>
File: image.jpg (158 KB, 603x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158 KB, 603x400
>you will never be Bryan Singer
>you will never be a high profile Hollywood director with every up and coming qt fuccboi lining up begging to sit on your face in exchange for a role in your next movie
>you will never have your pick of any 10/10 boipussy in Hollywood
>you will never get to make the cast of X-Men your personal sex slaves

[I HURT MYSELF TODAY]
>>
File: joe-tye-sheridan.jpg (60 KB, 1000x666) Image search: [Google]
joe-tye-sheridan.jpg
60 KB, 1000x666
>>70139462
If I was in a room with tye sheridan I wouldn't be able to stop thinking about fucking his face until the skin comes off my dick and then blasting hate paste all over those delicious dsl's for even one second

and I'm not gay at all
>>
It does kind of taint the experience knowing Singer abuses his position as a filmmaker to do favors for his boytoys.
That's probably why I bought a ticket for Angry Birds and walked into X-Shit.
>>
Official Xmen Apocalypse boipussy ranking:
1. Cyclops
2. Beast = Memesilver
3. Havok
4. Angel
5. Kurt
>>
>>70140031

>Havok above Angel
>>
File: 1455316284152.jpg (3 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1455316284152.jpg
3 KB, 250x250
>literally 30 x-men threads on right now

CAN'T YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS JUST FUCKING CHECK THE CATALOG RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>70140193

Tell that to the GoT losers.
>>
File: image.jpg (369 KB, 1000x1286) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
369 KB, 1000x1286
>>70140193

There is no need to be upset.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.