[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>oversimplification of Max's character and butchering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
>oversimplification of Max's character and butchering of his name
He is not crazy like the flashbacks describe him, he is fed up with the world. The 'Mad' prefix is actually supposed to reflect not only his unknown intentions to continue living in it but also that it itself is mad (full of villains and the truly mad). Instead he is portrayed as a schizophrenic.
>the direction the movie took is the exact same that video games took almost 10 years ago - raw repetitive action over plot.
Things in prior movies were not always action but also the action was tied to something else in the story. Here its nonstop meangless action but nothing surprises like how all the good guys from MM2 died in the end when there weren't supposed to because duh good guys.
>the linear pace and nonstop action was obviously chosen to target the braindead generation of today along with shoved in sjw innuendos.
Fuck this movie.
>>
File: uh huh.png (291 KB, 692x363) Image search: [Google]
uh huh.png
291 KB, 692x363
>>70137103
>>
>target the braindead generation
so this is why the movie relies on catch phrases/memes like 'Whot a loveli dei'.
>>
It was way better than Blunderdome so I was happy with the movie.
>>
>>70137103
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ev8I3Xrwmww
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XfUa5QVloI

Rob is simply based. Best film related youtube channel to be honest senpai.
>>
>>70137103
>video games took almost 10 years ago - raw repetitive action over plot.
Games these days are movies with gameplay action sequences. I stopped playing them
>>
>>70137103
that's what you get for giving Hollwood shekels for feminist mind poison, baka
>>
>>70137103
Yeah but it had crashing cars and a dude with a flamethrower guitar
>>
File: 1458865306594.png (67 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
1458865306594.png
67 KB, 230x230
>>70137103

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1jZxJ8k3dg
>>
truly the greatest action movie in the last 50 years
>>
>>70137103
mediocre
>>
>>70137103
>exact same that video games took almost 10 years ago
This movie has more merit than every video game ever made, and that's not saying much
>sjws
>>>/v/
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.