[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Actors that are one of us
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9
File: cavill-eats-10oct13-11.jpg (77 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
cavill-eats-10oct13-11.jpg
77 KB, 533x800
ITT: Actors that are one of us
>>
What vidya does he play now?
>>
>>
File: 131001h1_cavill_b-gr_08__oPt.jpg (20 KB, 450x302) Image search: [Google]
131001h1_cavill_b-gr_08__oPt.jpg
20 KB, 450x302
Why couldn't he find some Italian qts to dine with?
>>
he's extremely good looking and a multimillionaire. other than that, he's kind of like us yeah.
>>
>>70130490
well he wasn't a big guy back then
>>
>>70130158
Overwatch
>>
File: Lunch-dog-autistic-retard.jpg (124 KB, 550x770) Image search: [Google]
Lunch-dog-autistic-retard.jpg
124 KB, 550x770
>>70130926
pls post more autistic actors eating alone
yes goose isn't alone he's with his best buddy george :3
>>
File: 12357631.jpg (76 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
12357631.jpg
76 KB, 640x640
“You’ve got to enjoy life! I mean, you’ve got to,” Cavill said. “When I’m making money I’m spending it on nice stuff, whether that be lavish holidays for me and my friends or just seeing something and going in a shop and saying, ‘Yeah, I want that for the house,’ and buying it.”

He stressed that the money isn’t spent on himself alone. He likes to splurge on his friends. He also pointed out he is especially grateful for his money when it comes to long-distance travel.

“Spending money on my friends, buying dinner for everyone, drinks for everyone, it’s a nice place to be, and I like people to feel cared for,” he said. “People will be calling me a cuck as they’re reading this, but travel’s great as long as you’re going first class. I mean, traveling to New Zealand in economy, it sucks. Especially if you’re over six feet. But first class? I’m not going to ever pretend to be coy about that. I love it.”
>>
File: Nonverbal autism.jpg (283 KB, 875x1222) Image search: [Google]
Nonverbal autism.jpg
283 KB, 875x1222
>>70131259
>>
>>70131259
>>70130926
When is this board going to realize that it's pretty normal to eat alone
>>
I met Henry Cavill outside the set of Superman Vs Batman once.
We were in a group waiting outside the set because we heard they were shooting near where we lived, and hoped we'd maybe be able to see what they were shooting, or at least catch a glimpse of the new batman suit. When he was done shooting for the day, he came over the fence to where the fans and we were waiting.

When he arrived he had this stern look upon his face, like somebody on set had really pissed him off or something.
We asked him how he was, if he had been shooting anything interesting, etc. etc.

He never answered any of our questions, not even once. The only thing he mustered up to say was ''Lets get this fucking over with''.
So we got our cellphones out in order to take a selfie with the man, but just as I opened the camera app, his face froze.
He aggressively snatched my phone out of my hands, and pointed it really close to his head for about 1-2 minutes.
I thought he was kidding or making a joke, but after a while he started to look sick.. almost pale.
I asked him what was the matter, when he started whispering under his breath. I couldn't hear him so i leaned in a bit in order to understand what the problem was.
He kept repeating only one word;
''Just''.

The volume of his repeating got louder and louder, until it ended up being a blown scream.
So security apparently heard the screaming, and ran around the fence to our location. They hurriedly grabbed Cavill under both arms, and started pulling him back to the set.
At this moment he dropped my phone and almost started to cry while yelling, which unsettled us even more then we already had become.
I went down to grab my phone off from the ground, and saw that 200 new pictures had been added to my camera roll.
I opened it, and suddenly began to feel a very strange sensation, almost dizziness when I realized that within the two minutes he held my phone, he had taken 200 close ups of what appeared to be his hairline.
>>
>>70131307
¿EL JUSTO MEME?
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA
>>
>>70131304
It's nice. Meditative. Eat at your own pace. Don't worry about talking w/ mouth full, food in teeth. You can read, chill.
>>
File: voightsss.jpg (172 KB, 1024x615) Image search: [Google]
voightsss.jpg
172 KB, 1024x615
he's a bro because I cry in restaurants all the time
>>
>>70131259
>three plates all for himself
That's a big meal
>>
>>70131304
>knowing about normie things
Get off my board, cuck
>>
>>70131377
Man, fuck paps
Can't even cry in peace without some Mexican trying to get 100 pictures of you from 500 feet away with a massive lens
>>
File: charlie day always sunny.jpg (20 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
charlie day always sunny.jpg
20 KB, 512x384
there you go, have a serious post for once.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.