[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this flick wasn't bad but the premise was utterly stupid,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
this flick wasn't bad but the premise was utterly stupid, there's no way they could keep the existence of trolls hidden
>>
calm down love
>>
I thought I was the only one who likes this flick
>>
>>70122863
who cares if the premise was realistic or not, still made for a good movie
>>
only decent thing in found footage is the psuedo doco scenes about lore and shit
>>
I liked it and don't care about the plot hole of concealing trolls from the population.
>>
eh it was kind of believable with the small scale trolls, but when they rolled out the big guns (pic related) all suspension of disbelief went down the pan
>>
>>70122863
Well, do you know about trolls in Norway?

Do you think people knew that A-Bomb was designed below Manhattan?

Do you think people knew Britain-China (boxer wars) were about slow delivery of heroin in UK?

Do you know first drone mission were made back in 1994?
>>
File: Troll-hunter-preview.jpg (182 KB, 580x326) Image search: [Google]
Troll-hunter-preview.jpg
182 KB, 580x326
>>70122863

What?

They pretty much only come out at night because direct sunlight kills them. No one ever survives the encounters with the giant ones, and if you do the government operatives kill you and take your stuff.

Trolljegeren and Headhunters are norwegian kino.
>>
>found footage film with no gruesome 2nd person view's deaths
for what purpose?
>>
>>70122863
You probably dismiss tales of trolls and zionist conspiracies too. It's not that far-fetched.
>>
>>70122863
>flick

It was a full blown motion picture, dummy.
>>
>>70123212
>and if you do the government operatives kill you and take your stuff.
but why? what's so special about trolls that the Norwegian government goes as far as making civilians disappear to keep them hidden? and if they're so important, why do employ only a single troll hunter in the whole nation?
>>
>>70123306
Trolls secretly control the Norwegian gubbament
>>
>>70123306
Widespread panic or something.
>>
File: Kalevala.webm (648 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Kalevala.webm
648 KB, 640x480
>>70122863
>there's no way they could keep the existence of trolls hidden
>he thinks trolls are fiction
>>
>>70123241
>>70122863
You dont get the point of this movie, do you?

It is a parody
>>
File: image.jpg (198 KB, 750x1259) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
198 KB, 750x1259
>>70123468
>Trolls secretly control the Norwegian gubbament
Sounds legit
>>
>>70122863
I was actually pleasantly surprised by this little gem. It's not without it's faults, but by far one of the best FF I've seen (coming from a FF fanatic that tortures himself by watching a genre that's 99% shit, .8% barely watchable, .1% mediocre and .1% gold).
>>
>>70122863
>the premise was utterly stupid
that was the joke, anon
>>
>>70123933
Anon, this was not a Final Fantasy film.
>>
>>70122863

I'm curious how you guys thought the performance of the dude who played the troll hunter himself was.
I'm kinda worried that his status as a pretty beloved comedian here in Norway colored my appreciation of it
>>
>>70123679
Polarbears are dying out, refugees are too many, sounds like a good plan
>>
>>70124113
I thought he nailed it for the most part. The dialogue could use a bit of work like with all found footage, but I thought he did a great job with what he was given.

I understand your position, though. If Amy Schumer was cast as the troll hunter I'd find it hard to take seriously. She's just so funny.
>>
>>70124113
>a pretty beloved comedian
Couldn't tell that was his background. Good actor.
>>
File: 1462632479849.png (107 KB, 240x285) Image search: [Google]
1462632479849.png
107 KB, 240x285
>>70123516
is this human?
>>
>>70124304
>If Amy Schumer was cast as the troll hunter

Wouldn't it be more sensible to cast Amy as the troll?
>>
>>70122863
>non-norwegians think they enjoyed this movie even though half the jokes flew over their heads
kek
>>
>>70124824
Movies that are only good to a select audience who can get the inside jokes aren't actually good at all
>>
>>70124917
its decent to you, and great for us
you could say the flick is half-cucking you.
>>
Hows the english version? I have only seen the original when it came out.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.