[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Freaks and Geeks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (240 KB, 1280x998) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
240 KB, 1280x998
Watched this recently.
Pretty comfy imho desu senpaitachi.

Your opinions?
>>
>>70122548
Can you expand "comfy" into something that resembles an actual opinion that can be responded to?
>>
>>70122621
it's comfortable to watch.
>>
>>70122548
Yea I really like it, but I am not completely through with watching it.
It gives me some kind of melanchonic feels, because it let's me remember that I missed out on quite some fun and fucked up shit in my youth.
>>
it got kinda preachy toward the end
>>
>>70122548
nah this sucked
>>
>>70122651
What if you're sitting on a uneven cement surface watching it on an tablet?
>>
>>70122694
NO DISCO SUCKS
>>
>>70122548
I watched the fuck out of all of it when I discovered it. Had a slight crush on Velma. She's so fucking cute. It was a fun surprise seeing Franco and Roger together.
>>
Did Nicks dad do the right thing when he sold Nicks drums?
>>
>>70122548
Other than the dad the Weirs were the worst family, completely insufferable, particularly Sam. And Lindsay was a pretentious bitch.

It had some nice moments otherwise but didn't age too well.
>>
weird how the "cool kids" on the show also became successful and cool in real life, while everyone forgot about the nerds.
>>
>>70123913
The nerds were a bunch of faggots who probably grew to be reddit mods.
>>
>>70122685
I didn't finish it, but it seemed like a great show and I don't ever see/hear it talked about.

Also it's kinda like what the Mickey Mouse club was for singers, so many of them went on to big things.

>>70122699
Comfy for me is like something I can watch over and over in the background or something, I can never quite pin down the exact reason.

Also things that you can just put on when you're going to sleep, that don't exactly put you to sleep but give you good dreams. For instance, I've fallen asleep to X-Files, Carnivale and Masters of Horror and had restless sleep, but other shows like Misfits, Orphan Black or The League and I sleep like a baby.

You can see that it's a wide array of genres and quality, I really can't define it exactly. I enjoy all the shows I listed, but only find some of them comfy. Maybe it's the music, maybe the subject, maybe the editing who knows.
>>
>>70123913
The main nerd is a writer and director now.
>>
File: image.jpg (740 KB, 1536x2304) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
740 KB, 1536x2304
>tfw Lindsay is now mommycore
>>
>>70124176
It's probably the lack of any meaningful conflict.
>>
>>70122548
its a show for tweenage girls
>>
>>70123913
A few of the nerds are pretty successful behind the scenes guys, like writers/producers.
>>
>>70124244
Idk, I'd argue that Orphan Black had some pretty well done conflict but I can definitely see your point with the other two. Carnivale, X-Files and Masters of Horror were all over the place in that aspect, though.

And I'd rate TPB as more or less neutral comfy, and the conflict on that show probably can't be said to be anything but meaningless.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.