[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does he keep getting away with it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
How does he keep getting away with it
>>
>>70119936
Because he's always right
>>
>>70119962
But all of his revelations are due to complete luck
>>
>>70119936
>it's a House punches Chase in the face for no reason episode
>>
Tenure
>>
dreamy blue eyes
>>
But he didn't. He got suspended, and fired, and arrested, and sent to an asylum.
>>
>>70121971
BEADY
>>
>>70122038

You forgot fucked up so bad he had to fake his death and ride away on harleys with his friend who was dying of cancer
>>
>>70122038
I honestly think there isn't a better ending to this show than the second part of season 6 when he gets on the bus and leaves the asylum. It just ends everything so nicely.
>>
File: 5525325235.png (382 KB, 864x482) Image search: [Google]
5525325235.png
382 KB, 864x482
>>70119936
I had a genuine laugh when this happened.
>>
>It's a House makes everything worse in the best interest of the patient episode
>>
>>70119936
the massochist gary sue formula got old after a couple of seasons

i remember loving it before that though, i should rewatch it one of these days
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.