[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Disney reboots Pirates of the Caribbean with a female lead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
>Disney reboots Pirates of the Caribbean with a female lead called Jacqueline Sparrow
How would you feel?
>>
>>70118826
is she hot?
>>
>>70118826
Is she qt?
>>
>>70118826
If she is 10/10 I wouldn't care.
>>
>>70118826
Will it be Amber Heard?
>>
Would Geoffrey Rush be in it?
>>
>>70118826
I would never pay to watch it
and then rate it badly on movie sites anyway
this is all anyone ever does
>>
File: 2duee5s.jpg (383 KB, 1124x660) Image search: [Google]
2duee5s.jpg
383 KB, 1124x660
>>70118826
I'd pay money to watch her have a standalone film
>>
>>70118826
indifferent
>>
>>70122695
yes
>>
I still wouldn't watch it

First was the best, everything else was shit
>>
>>70122695
I'd pirate her Caribbean
>>
>>70122695
I'd watch her standalone film, if you know what I mean.
>>
I wouldn't care. Probably more interesting than seeing a bloated depressed Depp do his Keith Richards impression for the 6th time
>>
>>70118826
They could just as easily build a new series around Elizabeth as the Pirate Queen.
>>
1>>4>2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>3
>>
>>70123908
But they would have to come up with a new script instead of using the old one. Too much work!
>>
>>70118826
I didn't care before, i wouldn't care now
>>
>>70122695
What are these kind of girls called? I don't know why but I have a weird attraction to crazy/insane chicks like this.
>>
File: Annamaria.jpg (48 KB, 300x180) Image search: [Google]
Annamaria.jpg
48 KB, 300x180
Yes, as long as the lead is that minor female character from the first movie. The black girl. Always liked her for some reason.
>>
>>70125735
They're called black women.
>>
>>70125735
jerk negros
>>
>>70118826
Man the last movie fucking sucked
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.