[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apologize.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: john-boyega-09-dec-2015.jpg (3 MB, 3000x1994) Image search: [Google]
john-boyega-09-dec-2015.jpg
3 MB, 3000x1994
Apologize.
>>
>>70118051
You could've saved us from the Xenomorph but you didn't
>>
>>70118051
sorry you're a nigger but theres nothing you can do about it
>>
>>70118051
I always thought he would be better than Ridley and I was right. I have nothing to apologize for.
>>
He was actually the best part of TFA
>>
>>70118051
I'm sorry Kylo Ren didn't really kill you. I actually got my hopes up for a second.
>>
Bee bopadipdong dee dee sheeeit, hol up we wuz kingz of the force and shit

I want that white girl!

Yeee ima general in the clone wars, so what?

My dadddy wuzz a Jedi

'Dis scary!

Yessir massuh my name sho' nuff is Finn, Huckleberry Finn

DAMN It's hot, y'all crackaz don't got no air on this bitch!?

HE Wah like a father 2 me
>>
>>70118051

If only he had mentioned the Bonus Situation. If he had then his presence in the film would be justified.
>>
>You will never hang out with John Boyega
>You will never experience how much of a open and nice guy he really is
>>
>>70118088
>>70118080
I'm on this camp. I never hated him, and he wasn't awful. I actually thought he was pretty amuse, and his nohomo bromance with that other dude was pretty fuckin' great m8.
>>
>>70118051
>>70118096
I'm sorry it was Han Solo and not Harrison Ford.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.