[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zls PcYFYaG0 Did you know i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlsPcYFYaG0

Did you know it's pronounced "Vinetroob"
>>
It's pronounced T-H-I-C-C
>>
Why isn't she more famous bros?
>>
>>70116876
Wow, really makes you think. I'm now #refugeeswelcome
>>
Soviet Jews are like aristocrats compared to the violent sludge that are Syrians.
>>
Spend a week in the camps with no guards or shut up
>>
>>70116876
Lesbo refugees? Hot.
>>
Of course the Jew wants to go and save all the brown people at the expense of whitey.

Fucking dumb hot Jew whore.
>>
>>70117067
>soviet jews
>refugees
>not infiltrants sent to destroy western civilisation by cucking them
Spend some more time on /pol/
>>
>>70116876

Looking like she does with that face and body, she'd be passed around an entire ref camp and pregnant within minutes of getting there.
>>
>>70116876
>" fragments of her brain were found at the refugee camp covered in 40+ DNA samples. Authorities have yet to determine whether or not it was the men in the camp."
>>
Anyone got webms of her? Maybe start a thread in wsg?
>>
>>70116876

Please marry me.
>>
>>70116876
She's a good person.
>>
File: 1460857073306.jpg (237 KB, 991x694) Image search: [Google]
1460857073306.jpg
237 KB, 991x694
>middle-class Russian Jew emigres are exactly the same thing as scrounging Muslim human garbage of indeterminate origin
>>
>>70116876
Big ass, big tits, big heart.

My god, my perfect woman
>>
>>70117781
Truth!!! Also where are all the woman? Just adult males and male children.... make you wonder!!!
>>
>>70116876
MUH JEW REFUGEE

fucking DROPPED this cunt
>>
why are ALL jews literally the same? the all sing the same tune... I'm getting sick of it.
>>
What the fuck, I hate boobs now.
>>
>>70116876
Refuged when?
>>
I think she'd change her mind if she spent ten minutes alone in that refugee camp with no minders and those fat titties
>>
>>70116876
>Goes to a Greek Island and films a few minutes video
>spends the rest of her 2 weeks at an all inclusive resort
>>
>>70116876
Do those Syrians know that she's a Jew?
>>
>>70116930
seriously, i'd rather her go to LESBIANOS amirite
>>
>>70117920
>big heart

i bet she feels SO good about herself for hanging around refugees for a few days and postponing her vacation. This gives her ammo for years of self-righteousness. Also that stupid music sickens me, she probably cries watching it too.
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 266x189) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 266x189
WHY IS THIS THREAD STILL UP, MODS THIS TOPIC VIOLATES /TV/ RULE #2: ALL ACTOR AND ACTRESS DISCUSSION SHOULD PERTAIN DIRECTLY TO THEIR ROLES AND CAREERS

ALL ACTÖR AND ACTRESS DISCUSSION SHOULD PERTAIN DIRECTLY TO THEIR ROLES AND CAREERS

ALL ACTOR AND ACTRESS DISCUSSIÖN SHOULD PERTAIN DIRECTLY TO THEIR ROLES AND CAREERS

ALL ACTOR AND ACTRESS DISCUSSION SHÖULD PERTAIN DIRECTLY TO THEIR ROLES AND CAREERS

ALL ACTOR AND ACTRESS DISCUSSION SHOULD PERTAIN DIRECTLY TO THEIR RÖlES AND CAREERS

ALL ACTOR AND ACTRESS DISCUSSION SHOULD PERTAIN DIRECTLY TÖ THEIR ROLES AND CAREERS

ALL ACTÖR AND ACTRESS DISCUSSION SHOULD PERTAIN DIRECTLY TÖ THEIR ROLES AND CAREERS

ALL ACTOR AND ACTRESS DISCUSSIÖN SHOULD PERTAIN DIRECTLY TO THEIR ROLES AND CAREERS
>>
>>70116876
it's Weintraub
>>
File: milana fit.png (366 KB, 1863x1710) Image search: [Google]
milana fit.png
366 KB, 1863x1710
>>
>>70116876
Which capeshit character can she play?
>>
>>70116978
She's not really super talented based on the stuff she's done. She always plays the bitchy, disaffected chick. Seems like that's really all she can do.

It's fine being the hot chick in youtube videos and commercials, but you gotta do something to stand out to get a mainstream career going. The 5'2" thick chick with enormous boobs doesn't exactly slide into a bunch of roles as "girl next door."
>>
wait, why don't they just send them all to israel? It's like right there, they just didn't mark it on the map.
>>
File: LL.png (377 KB, 600x605) Image search: [Google]
LL.png
377 KB, 600x605
>>70116876
i came here for the possibility of monstar mammoth god-like one-in-a-million (which means there are still around 7000 others) pair of make-a-man cry, make-a-non-believer-see-jesus type of tits...
instead i leave disappointed
>>
Thx for JUST'ing up our continent.
>>
ugly fat jew
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.