[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was it cancelled because American doesn't like black people?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: the-cleveland-show.jpg (284 KB, 1353x867) Image search: [Google]
the-cleveland-show.jpg
284 KB, 1353x867
Was it cancelled because American doesn't like black people?
>>
Yes. Nigger
>>
>>70116768
No it's just garbage
>>
Of course. Nigger
>>
>>70116768

this was a early promo pic. I didn't catch all the episodes, but did they use that brit family on the right?
>>
File: Greg_Lansky.jpg (2 MB, 2177x3777) Image search: [Google]
Greg_Lansky.jpg
2 MB, 2177x3777
>america doesn't like black people

let's fix that
>>
Two family guy shows was already too many

Also fuck black people, no one wants to see them on television
>>
>>70116768
They wanted to present it as a black family guy, and it's lack of authenticity as a "black show" failed to gain a black audience, while try too hard at "black humor", failed to impress white audiences. So it failed.
>>
File: what the hell is going on.png (380 KB, 309x466) Image search: [Google]
what the hell is going on.png
380 KB, 309x466
>>70116909
>Hating on black people
Boy, better watch yourself.
>>
>>70116828
never used them, they replaced them with the redneck family.
>>
>>70116768
i can't even comprehend why anyone let this show get made in the first place

one family guy show is too many
>>
show made by white people who thought black people would enjoy
>>
>>70117116
so was the black baby basically just black stewie?
>>
>>70116768
the boondocks was the best african american cartoon

prove me wrong
>>
>>70117239
why would anyone try to prove you wrong?
>>
>>70116768
Yeah, that's why The Cosby Show ran for 8 years, Family Matters ran for 9, The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air ran for 6, and Martin ran for 5.
>>
>>70117204
yes and no. They both talked but everyone could hear the black kid whereas only the dog could hear stewie.

Also they didn't have the black kid making stupid sci-fi tech, it was more down to earth humor.

The show was ok but I think it got canceled because it didn't differentiate itself from family guy. Blacks didn't get behind the show because there was only 1 black voice actor I think, everyone else was white.
>>
File: 4123031-1428337428-Afro-.jpg (441 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
4123031-1428337428-Afro-.jpg
441 KB, 1920x1080
>>70117239
>>70117239
Did I win?
>>
>>70117078
All anime characters are japanese

No exceptions
>>
>>70117285

Young and the Restless.
gg no re k thx
>>
>>70117299
>only the dog could hear stewie
really? i could've sworn there were episodes when he talked to louis and she understood him but idk

>only 1 black voice actor
what the literal fuck
>>
Nah it's because black people couldn't relate. Everyone in the cast just ended up being a white persons idea of a lower middle African American household. Also at that point Seth already hated his own career so the jokes weren't even top notch
>>
>>70117239
Samurai champion was made for black people
>>
>>70116768
It was just another platform for liberal SJW BS. Like most liberal hack television, the emphasis became less on entertainment and more on political activism with deliberately confrontational edgelord sleaze being peddled as "comedy."

>>70117285
This. It's also why America has a black president.

>>70117485
>Also at that point Seth already hated his own career so the jokes weren't even top notch

It's telling that he couldn't even deal with his own crap at this point.
>>
American Dad does black people better than Cleveland Show
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.