[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Those cucks that recommend DB Kai with the awful pacing and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: kai z.png (2 MB, 865x1045) Image search: [Google]
kai z.png
2 MB, 865x1045
>Those cucks that recommend DB Kai with the awful pacing and horrible new dubbing
>>
>>70112185
>dubbing

That's your problem
>>
File: 1437827799791.jpg (57 KB, 390x261) Image search: [Google]
1437827799791.jpg
57 KB, 390x261
>>70112185
>watching toei crap
>>
>>70112185
The original version of Kai has gore.

Not our fault you're watch the nickelodeon version
>>
>>70113443
>wanting a 70 yr old to voice your Goku

Sean will always be the right Goku.
>>
>>70113584
HEY, its cartoon network, not nickelodeon...
Ass...
>>
The only right way is the manga. Every version of the anime is unwatchable.
>>
>I prefer the japanese score over Faulconer
>>
>>70114042
kill yourself after killing your family and friends
>>
>>70114437
>pantera starts playing
>>
>>70113990
they both do it.
Ass.
>>
>>70114569
dont you fucking dare ever reply to me ever again
>>
>>70114610
only the movies. gohan angers and the ssj3 theme alone would have made the american soundtrack better than the entire chink one.
>>
>>70112185
>horrible new dubbing

The dub for Kai is miles above the original Funi one.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.