[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This guy did literally nothing wrong. Also wtf, was that an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 10 cloverfield.jpg (81 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
10 cloverfield.jpg
81 KB, 1280x720
This guy did literally nothing wrong.

Also wtf, was that an alien invasion? I always thought the cloverfield was just a lone random monster, not a planned attack
>>
>>70110401
pretend the ending doesn't exist and its not a sequel to cloverfield and the movie is a lot better
>>
>>70110442
Good shout.

Was that guy telling the truth when he said he hurt his arm on the way in? Or did Howard actually hurt him
>>
File: FUCKINGTRIPODS.jpg (79 KB, 1024x617) Image search: [Google]
FUCKINGTRIPODS.jpg
79 KB, 1024x617
>>70110401
Literally just finished watching this. By the end it felt like I was watching a movie that took place during War of the Worlds desu
>>
>>70110442
wording this.

I just watched it for MEW's thighs, ended up being a pretty good thriller.
>>
>>70110650
This, I don't even know how it was related to cloverfield
>>
>>70110563
i gathered that emmet was telling the truth, and rightfully timid around howard due to his general demeanour and behaviour regarding the situation. i would like to call howard pragmatic but he did have a very short fuse and let his emotions get the better of him but in context of what was happening outside (which is something howard was preparing for) his paranoia coming to life would've been quite a catalyst for neurotic behaviour.
>>
Emmet was fucking retarded.

They also suspect Howard of shit cause of the girl missing, and he decides the best way to take the blame is to claim he wanted to steal the fucking gun. Like really?

That was his best excuse?

Did he really not expect a dude who he already thought killed someone, and who has a fucking barrel of acid, to kill him?
>>
>>70110650
Movie had the same problem as the Tom Cruise WotW movie where the main character goes from being an average Joe just trying to stay alive to some unrealistic Rambo McGyver who single handedly takes down alien mechs the military cant even touch.
>>
>>70110401

Did he have that TWV?
>>
>>70110928
The movie goes out of its way to tell you that Emmet wasn't the tastiest cookie in the cookie jar.
>>
>>70110928
Yeah I dunno why he didn't come up with a better excuse
>>
>>70110650
I thought that thing was a living alien at first
>>
>>70111550
Nah it's just a movie I think
>>
>>70111600
hehehehe
>>
Cloverfield is clearly going to be some sort of monster anthology series
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.