[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck are so many establishing shots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: download (26).jpg (10 KB, 185x273) Image search: [Google]
download (26).jpg
10 KB, 185x273
Why the fuck are so many establishing shots
>>
Adam Sandler should do over his life desu
>>
Didn't hate it
>>
I'm not even kidding any more, Netflix must be stopped, their original programming is the absolute worst.
>>
>>70108845
all that product placements for corona and bud light in this movie is cancerous.
>>
I was surprised by how it wasnt terrible, also the twist was decent. Those facts made the two gross our scenes out of place with the rest of the flow of the movie
>>
>>70109552
The first twist was decent, the last one was stupid
>>
>>70109594
The last one meaing the wife was bad ?
it was too close to the ridiculous 6s twist
>>
>>70108845
I just looked up the plot to find out what happens and holy shit this is possibly the worst written Wikipedia article I've ever seen

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Do-Over
>>
>>70109146
t. butthurt big 6 shill
>>
>>70110116
This is hard to follow for an Adam Sandler movie
>>
I was really surprised when
Sandlers wife's cameo scene turned from just a stereotypical club girl and then the scene changes to her making out with 3 latin guys as they all grab at her exposed tits
>>
>>70110116
>Not cheching the plots on imdb
>>
>>70110861
fuck now i have to watch this
>>
>>70109146

I figured they just look at user data then create shit that is similar to what people watch.
>>
>>70109106
upvoted XDD
>>
>>70110861
this doesn't happen, does it
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.