[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just saw it, ask me anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: warcraftt.jpg (189 KB, 594x881) Image search: [Google]
warcraftt.jpg
189 KB, 594x881
Just saw it, ask me anything
>>
Bane?
>>
>>70092889
No but Llane
>>
>>70092865

Any good?
>>
are you a fan?
if so, is it fun enough to make you, as a fan of the games, happy?
>>
>>70092865
THE CRITICS ARE WRONG RIGHT? FOR THE HOOORDE!! IT'S KINO, R-RIGHT?
>>
>>70092865
So why was Garona in the forest again? Her previous scene where she's with Gul'Dan implies that she's Gul'dan's personal belonging, so there's no explanation as to why Garona's handed to another orc, even cuffed at that, making her useless in the ambush. It's like Garona's only there to advance the plot.
>>
>>70094340
She read the script.
>>
File: yodo.jpg (45 KB, 578x192) Image search: [Google]
yodo.jpg
45 KB, 578x192
>>70092865
how's the CGI?
>>
>>70094340
Garona was trained to be an assassin/scout, orcs are generally brutish and lack subtlety which is why they brought her a long in case they needed someone to track or sneak around.
>>
>>70092865

Does it really open with the first comic con teaser with the Human and Orc clashing?
>>
>>70094536
Photorealistic.
>>
>>70092865
How does it feel to be a faggot?
>>
>>70092865

No bullshit. No beating around the bush. Just tell me how bad is it.
>>
>>70094589
>bring a million grunts
>we gots one scout we good

Why does the orcish HORDE need scouts?
>>
>>70094589
No lines allude to this prior to the ambush scene. Is it something that I will only understand if I know about her lore first? Even if it so, why was she chained to a grunt which very well probably die? Sure, to prevent her escaping, so then why she's there if she isn't permitted to move freely to track someone or sneaking around like you said?
>>
>>70094924
They'd let her off the chains, like a dog. She's considered like an asset to them, but they treat her like shit because she's not a full orc which is an affront in the fascistic orc society.

>No lines allude to this prior to the ambush scene. Is it something that I will only understand if I know about her lore first?
Yeah, but you also see her as a sort of mediator. You saw her talking and dealing with the Draenei when Gul'Dan as opening the Dark Portal. The only reason Gul'Dan kept her around is because he wanted to use her as his personal assassin/bodyguard.

>Even if it so, why was she chained to a grunt which very well probably die?
The Grunts weren't dying before that battle in the woods. Before that the orcs were raiding villages without a single loss.

The issue is that in the lore she goes between being a fanatic assassin of the horde to a reluctant captive, its all this retconning.

>>70094853
Every army needs a scout.
>>
>>70094313
it's pure Kino
>>
>>70095534
>They'd let her off the chains, like a dog. She's considered like an asset to them, but they treat her like shit because she's not a full orc which is an affront in the fascistic orc society.
Doesn't still answer why she's _at the forest to do her job while being chained, therefore limited in doing her job_. Seems contradictive, I think. It's baffling to me because Orcs, in this movieverse at least, portrayed as a proud race. Even the lowly grunt who captured along Garona shows this pride. They value the strong no matter who they are. The very last duel between Lothar and Blackhand pretty much confirms this when Lothar won the duel fair and square.
>>
>>70096190

The answer is the movie is a mess.

The fact that your asking why when the movie gives no answer proves that.

The only answer people can give you is excuses pulled from game lore.
>>
How can humans and orcs communicate?
>>
>>70092865
Does the King die and Garona kills it as a betray?
Does Stormwind fall?
Does Human go to the other continent?
Does Durotan die?
>>
>>70096678
zug zug
>>
>>70096678
Via Garona, the translator.

>>70096776
1. Yes, Garona killed Llane because Llane asked her to do so. The reasoning is that to achieve the truce between Orc and Human Garona HAS to be a warchief so she can control the orc.
2. Nah.
3. Still in the same continent.
4. Yeah no thanks to Guldan.
>>
>>70096776
He wants her to kill her, no, no and yes
>>
>>70096852
> Making Garona a good girl
> Not making Stormwind fall

Not gonna watch this trash.
>>
>>70096926
It's basically Warcraft: Origin Story. No way they're gonna fast forward the plot that far. And if it's any consolation, Garona's not exactly 'good', she's just more understanding to human nature, she's still proud to be orc.
>>
>>70096926
Thats the main problem with the movie, it feels rushed yet it doesn't really include that much.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.