[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
REFN IS A FUCKING HACK, CONFIRMED: - Elle Fanning has a dream/hallucinatory
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7
File: neon-demon-cannes-poster.jpg (464 KB, 1024x1366) Image search: [Google]
neon-demon-cannes-poster.jpg
464 KB, 1024x1366
REFN IS A FUCKING HACK, CONFIRMED:

- Elle Fanning has a dream/hallucinatory sequence during her first big gig in which she kisses her own evil self on two mirrors, basically turning evil for the rest of the movie
- She ditches her quasi-boyfriend, falls asleep in her sleazy hotel were Keanu Reeves sneaks in, puts his knife in her mouth, wakes her up with it and continues to push it down further into her throat slowly. Elle keeps gagging, Keanu keeps saying "Deeper..."
- Elle wakes up on the floor, so it's possible that last sequence was a dream maybe? But probably not since Keanu Reeves now tries to break into her room yet again, fails to do so and instead rapes and possibly kills the 13-year-old "lolita type", as he described her earlier, child next door, while Elle puts her ears on the wall and listens (and so do we as the audience! Yay!)
- Elle calls her friend Ruby who did her make-up in the past and seemed to be the one nice person other than her quasi-boyfriend and then spends the night in her house.
- Ruby instantly tries to rape Elle, because goddamn that girl is so fucking pretty you just can't help it I guess
- Elle pushes her away. In what I can only describe as the biggest display of subtlety I ever had the chance of witnessing, Ruby spends about 5 minutes drawing a face with two crossed-out eyes on a mirror next door. The movie would really like you to be incredibly shocked by this for reasons
- Ruby goes to work the next morning, she does the make-up for dead people in the morgue as a second job. Thing is, Elle Fanning is so goddamn beautiful that she instead decides to have sex with the corpse, intercut with scenes of Elle Fanning caressing her own body. This goes on for way to long. Firmly into Eli Roth territory here.
- Ruby comes back home, Elle has a big speech on how she is really dangerous and everyone wants to be as pretty as her. Thing is: Ruby brought two models we saw throughout the movie who really hate Elle.
>>
- Two models with knifes hunt Elle through the mansion. This is all very silly.
- They end up at a pool outside. Ruby pushes Elle in, basically breaking every bone in her body. We see the three of them approaching gasping Elle, movie cuts away tooooooooooo
- Ruby in a goddamn Bathtub filled with blood watching the models showering and erotically smearing blood all over their bodies. Yes. This is basically a mix of the opening scenes of Hostel 2 and Blade only with more naked chicks and a LOT more pretension. Eli Roth only dreams of being able to be this blatant.
- Ruby lays on the floor naked, spreads her legs. The camera slowly approaches her vagina, when liters and liters of blood starts pouring out of it. This is all very symbolical and deep and I had a really tough time not bursting out in laughter ever since I saw the fucking blood-filled bathtub
- Cut to a modeling job of the two other models. One of them cant stop gagging. This goes on for, what 7 minutes? Just her gagging in the most hilarious fashion possible. She runs to the toilet. She gags some more. I really, really, REALLY hoped for her to spit out a complete foot or, I don't know, ALL of Elle Fanning but no, instead she just pukes up an eye. Like, a whole eye. They didn't even cut it up or anything. She then screams "I HAVE TO GET HER OUTSIDE OF ME" and cuts her own belly open.
- The other model calmly looks at her while all of this is happening, then picks up the eye and eats it. When the other girl first puked up the eye the whole theater already burst out laughing, this is basically when we completely lost it.
- She puts up her sunglasses and walks out. The End
>>
>CONFIRMED
it's been confirmed since pusher 3
>>
File: iwanttoseeherfisthersister.jpg (3 MB, 2295x3000) Image search: [Google]
iwanttoseeherfisthersister.jpg
3 MB, 2295x3000
Style over substance, Gee, No one predicted that.
>>
>>70090099
The only thing I want to know is how long Hendricks is in it
>>
>>70090196
But style is substance.
>>
>>70090099

Is this a joke?

I mean - this can't be real, can it?
>>
Sounds pretty good to me.
>>
>>70090281
it would explain why a bunch of the audience laughed and boo'd at certain points
>>
>>70090099
>the semen demon
>>
>>70090099
Looks good to me
>>
The movie was shit
I haven't seen it, by the way
>>
Judging a movie with a summary is the plebbiest thing you can do.
Only valid way is to watch it multiple times to avoid kneejerk reactions.
/thread
>>
File: 1461311001434.jpg (20 KB, 211x211) Image search: [Google]
1461311001434.jpg
20 KB, 211x211
>>70090099
>Elle Fanning has a dream/hallucinatory sequence during her first big gig in which she kisses her own evil self
this itself makes it kino you pleb
>>
>Keanu Reeves's """knife"""
wew
>>70090244
Frangke, Frangke, Frangke, min ven!

Seriously, fucking plotfag plebs
>>
That sounds miserable
>>
>>70090099
Did you really pasta this shit from neogaf?
>http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1217652&highlight=demon&page=3
>>
>>70090099
>Neon Demon
more like semon demon
>>
>i did it, i am the neon demon
really......
>>
>>70090889
haha I get it!
>>
>>70090196
Film is a visual art, style is substance
>>
>>70090099 (OP)
>Elle Fanning has a dream/hallucinatory sequence during her first big gig in which she kisses her own evil self
WEW

FUCKING

LAD
>>
File: 1320068545541.jpg (64 KB, 284x360) Image search: [Google]
1320068545541.jpg
64 KB, 284x360
>>70090099
>yfw its RT score is still higher than BvS
>>
>>70090099
Sounds like pure kino
>>
It wasn't even the lowest rated movie at Cannes.
>>
>>70091325
>goofy birthmarks
MURICA!!!
>>
>>70090099
Seems great.
Apparently not better than OGF - which will be remembered as Refn's masterpiece - but great nonetheless.
>>
how does refn keep doing it?
>>
File: 16223237FRsPMKoC.jpg (38 KB, 490x490) Image search: [Google]
16223237FRsPMKoC.jpg
38 KB, 490x490
>>70090099
>Elle Fanning has a dream/hallucinatory sequence during her first big gig in which she kisses her own evil self on two mirrors, basically turning evil for the rest of the movie
sounds fucking great to me, along with everything else.

you're the one with the shitty taste anon, not based REFN
>>
File: 1455968430988.png (213 KB, 500x482) Image search: [Google]
1455968430988.png
213 KB, 500x482
I've been hearing good things about this movie, but I don't know who Refn is.
>>
>>70091907
how new are you to /tv/ ? he directed fucking DRIVE ffs
>>
>>70091907
>I don't know who Refn is.
>anime image
I fucking hate nu-/tv/
>>
I'll wait for a real critic to give it a review
Nothing in OP's post makes it necessarily bad
>>
>>70090099
>>70090114
reading this makes me want to watch the movie even more
none of this sounds bad at all
op is a pleb
>>
This movie is going to be hilariously retarded. I see nothing but bright things for Elle though. I feel like this was a good career move. Gonna pay to see it and support the artistry.

I expect you all to do the same
>>
Watched only god forgives and had to turn off halfway through

Most autistic film iv ever seen
>>
File: wallace.gif (920 KB, 499x374) Image search: [Google]
wallace.gif
920 KB, 499x374
>>70091989
>Nothing in OP's post makes it necessarily bad
>>
>>70092091
are you fucking serious?
>>
>>70091924
And Drive is...?
>>
>>70090099
OP and who he quoted is a pleb
>>
>>70093055
Post your top 10 films of all time and top 5 of 2015 right now
>>
>>70090099
>Refn thinks he is David Lynch
Really? I mean, Drive was a Taxi Driver knock off with some nice moments and a "symbolic ending" he is fucking dead and Only God Forgives was just a revange story about a person that didn't want revange looking to avenge s person that didn't deserve avenging.

I honestly don't see why he would want to do something like this.
>>
>>70093011

A piece of shit.
>>
From IMDB
>Throughout production, when filming was to resume, director Nicolas Winding Refn wouldn't yell "Action!" to set things in motion. Instead he yelled "Violence Motherf*****s".

goddamnit Refn
>>
>>70090099
Just post her nude scene
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.