[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go on... do your duty ;_;7
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: stannis.jpg (205 KB, 1296x730) Image search: [Google]
stannis.jpg
205 KB, 1296x730
>go on... do your duty

;_;7
>>
>>70084804
*farts*
>>
still my king
>>
The only death that really made me depressed. The show will never be as good without him.
>>
STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS
>>
>>70087096
You remember that season 4 (?) preview where it was a compilation of characters ready to fuck shit up and take the Iron Throne.

I think it was the one where he says something along the lines of "I will not become a page in someone else's history books". I was hyped as fuck but now EVERYONE that made this show fun is dead.

Tywin
Stannis
The Starks
Joffrey
Oberyn
Even fucking Ygritte and the whole Wilding plot

It feels empty now with no real scale. Ramsey may as well take everyone except Jon on and kill them because apparently he can't be killed.

Fuck man I miss EVERYONE. Not just Stannis but every person that has died on the show for the sake of impact.
>>
>>70084804
he is alive....right guys? hehe ;_;
>>
As much as I hate this show it's better then no show
>>
>>70087304
i feel you. the show did feel a lot different when there were loads of characters all over the place, each of them trying to do their thing. Now it's just Jon, Bran, Sansa, Arya, Dany, Jaime, Cersei and the Greyjoys. But I guess they have to cut characters out fast if they're gonna go for the endgame.
>>
Someone explain to me how from a character and plot perspective it's a good decision to kill him off in this manner.

Seriously.

I didn't particularly like Stannis but ending his arc here is just a waste.
>>
Reminder that Stannis is alive
Reminder that all talk of death regarding him is metaphorical
Reminder that this is all so that he can be born again
Reminder that he is actually the Lord's chosen
Reminder that he will help Sansa retake the North as it's rightfully hers.
Reminder that he has THE IRON FUCKING JEWS OF BRAVOS backing him.
>>
>>70087312
what's the point of living without his princess?
>>
>gives his role to Jon Snow

so lame, I enjoy most of the changes from the books except for Stannis and Dorne, they almost ruin the show, same with Danerys knocking over those torches and killing the Dothraki
>>
goodbye Hodor
>>
You now realize the show has become a war of 5 queens

Cersei, Yara, Daenarys, Sansa, and Elaria
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>70087414
Anything for my princess haha
>>
>>70087491
Cersei isn't a queen.
>>
>>70087491
pottery
>>
>>70087529

Tommen and Margery both die this season /spoiler
>>
>>70087554
please be right
>>
>>70087491
game of thongs.
>>
>>70084804
Whome do you think he would marry to his daughter after he would take the throne?
>>
>>70087372
I hate that it took a dip in cinematography and impact as well. Remember when Rob had to behead the one cunt who didn't recognize him as a king? How he just storms off in a fit of rage and his mom has to calm him down. I think that was one of the hardest decisions a character has had to make on the show along with Stannis' sacrifices.

Now I don't know what the fuck I should even care about. I don't mind having less characters but make them more interesting to compensate you know? They're all fucking boring though.

I seriously can't think of any characters I'm excited about seeing on screen apart from CIA and Jon.
>>
>>70087717
Yeah. I like Sweet Robin tho.
>>
>>70087398
normie idiots think hes a bad guy

really he was just willing to sacrifice everything, even his own daughter and sanity for the chance to save humanity from its doom

he was a man who truly understood greater and lesser evil
>>
>>70087402
>Reminder that Stannis is alive
le epic meme bro
>>
File: 1463417145854.jpg (177 KB, 472x624) Image search: [Google]
1463417145854.jpg
177 KB, 472x624
>>70084804

STANNIS IS NOT DEAD, HE'S SURELY ALIVE. HE'S LIVING ON THE INSIDE, ROARING LIKE A LION
>>
>>70088599
our is the fury ;_;
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.