[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gotham
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: Yolo.jpg (43 KB, 600x373) Image search: [Google]
Yolo.jpg
43 KB, 600x373
>the Illuminati are going to kill me if I do a single misstep
>better unleash Galavan in the streets lmao
Why was Strange so based? He better be a main villain in S3 too instead of Fish.
>>
>>70082167
His character will probably be shelved and le Fish Bitch will be the main focus of S3
>>
>>70082167

I'm just glad both him and Ethel survived
>>
>>70082167
Whhyyyyy?
>>
I hope Fish ends up being Man-Bat
>>
I was so fucking pissed that they brought Fish back.

Everything about the character annoys me.
Even her fucking name. And it's worse that she keeps on saying it.

FUCK I HATE HER
>>
>>70082337

>Butch has a fucking minigun
>runs away from her

Dammit Butch.
>>
>>70082402
Yeah
>blows up superhuman medieval ninja with a rocket launcher from 10 feet away
>runs away from skinny nigress while holding a minigun

why
>>
>>70082167
wasnt that guy in oz?
>>
>>70082520
He was in Jurassic Park
>>
>>70082466
>implying he could ever willingly hurt "his girl"
>>
>strange being just fine after getting hit by both the freeze gun and flamethrower at max power
>hey that's my car... THAT'S MY CAR!
Everything about the last episode was retarded but I fucking loved it.
>>
Wait, since when is he asian?
>>
File: clay jim.jpg (658 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
clay jim.jpg
658 KB, 1920x1080
COMPLICATED POLICE BUSINESS

;)
>>
>>70083250

BD Wong? Since he was born I guess.
>>
>>70083219
>strange being just fine after getting hit by both the freeze gun and flamethrower at max power

Yeah I really didn't get that.

One minute he has third degree burns and half of his face is frozen solid, the next minute he's talking about how the building is going to blow and they need to leave.
>>
>>70083264
fake Jim was fun
I hope we see him again
:D
>>
>>70082167
>Strange is a gook
Oh lawdy that show just hit a new low, I hope it gets cancelled soon.
>>
If Strange and Fish don't kill eachother in the first minute of S3 there's gonna have to be a lot of other cool shit to not make me drop this, can't stand both of these bad camp fuckers.

And fuck you Butch, all you had to do was spray Fish with bullets to get me hyped for S3.
>>
>>70084475
His performance was pretty good though
>>
>>70082337
the directors obviously took hints from the internet after season 1 on how to improve the show.

Why the fuck is she back? that was the #1 complaint.
>>
>>70084416
Doesn't he need Strange techs to transform? It seems unlikely now that he's jailed/ will be killed by the owls
>>
>>70085215
It's campy as fuck, totally out of line with the rest of the cast, therefor it's fucking shit
>>
>>70082167
Why are you HHHHHHEEEEERRRRREEEEEEEEE.
>>
>>70082337
Yeah i didn't think the character needed to come back, but she probably pulled some strings saying "I neeed powers, all the others have it. Why not me? Cause i'm blaaack?"

Also i'd really love if some guy was making fun of her name. "Mooney? Why don't you show me your moon? Bet it smells like fish!"
>>
>>70085661
>Gotham cast isn't campy
Do you even watch the show? Only the Mazouz jew isn't campy
>>
>>70082520
It's Dr. Wu from Jurassic Park franchise.
>>
File: brba1.gif (992 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
brba1.gif
992 KB, 500x200
>FUCK YEAH HUGO STRANGE FUCKING S3 IS FUCKING ON MOTHERFUCKER
>"...played by Asian actor..."
>YOU'RE FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT, JEWS? REALLY? AGAIN?
>"...BD Wong."
>....Oh?......oh...
>FUCK YEAH FUCKING HUGO STRANGE BITCHES SEASON 3
>>
>>70085811
Mazouz is pretty damn good this season.
>>
>>70085829
>S3
>>
>>70085829
They kept pretty much all the traces of the classic design, and BD Wong had great fun with the role, so I consider this a success.

Even his role combines his "modern" psychiatrist shenanigans with the old comics' creation of "Monster Men".
>>
>>70085843
He became really annoying in the second half desu, at this point I consider him as nothing more as a plot device to keep the show going
>>
>>70085264
do you really think will smith would let the fact that his wife is the most hated thing on a show to the point it affect rating influence him in his nepotismlobbying to get his whole familly in movie/serie
>>
>>70085843
Not being campy doesn't imply he isn't good.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.