[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who Botched here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
Who Botched here?
>>
>>70081078
A moment, I saw this new. I was like "What kinda retard does this for nothing !?" I mean .. Just 100 grands for getting boob job & going viral ( ̄ω ̄;) Something must've gotten into this dude, anon unless he secretly going for something else.
>>
Where can I watch the newer seasons? Seems to be purged from youtube
>>
>>70083626
Kat.cr
>>70082395
I would do it for 100k to be honest
>>
>>70081078
>rarbg

>>70083681
>kat

Surrounded by plebs on /tv/.
>>
>>70081078
Did you take a photo of your screen you fucking faggot?!!
>>
>>70083720
>caring where someone else steals tv shows
Eat shit underage retard
>>
>>70083751
He's using a mac, you can't expect him to have a fully functional brain
>>
>>70082395
You type like a fag and your shits all retarded. Kill yourself.
>>
>>70084255
Poorfags... smdh lol
>>
>>70083811
>using shitty public trackers
>calling anyone else underage

How to spot the newfags.
>>
File: 1464102751413.jpg (56 KB, 435x385) Image search: [Google]
1464102751413.jpg
56 KB, 435x385
this thread is awful

post more freaks faggots
>>
>>70084313
>use public tracker
>find 1080p show I'm looking for in ten seconds
>download in literally two minutes
>perfect quality streamed to 60" tv
>don't seed or worry about faggot ratio upkeep

Yeah fuck off idiot
>>
>>70084312
You don't need to make ironic falseflagging shitposts to make Mac users look even dumber anon. They are already pretty much universally hated as it is.
>>
>>70084435
>things that don't happen: the post

Releases always come to private trackers first. Always. They always download faster, always. Reputable sources always release on private trackers first, while public dogs are stuck with Yify quality shit while they sit there waiting for their master to be finished eating in hopes of tablescraps.
Nobody fucking seeds these days retard, there are plenty of programs like ratiomaster that even mongoloids like you could use properly.

If you're salty about never being invited to a worthwhile site, that's fine, but don't try and pretend private trackers aren't superior in literally every conceivable way.
>>
>>70084579
Oh no I have to wait a whole extra hour for some dumbass movie to reach public trackers? I've been on numerous private trackers over the past 10+ years and unless it's a content specific tracker thats the only difference you mongoloid. No one wants a fucking 32gb movie file anyway unless they're absolute autists.
>>
>>70084458
>he hates a person because of their computer

Who hurt you? It'll get better.
>>
>>70084579
Your d/l speed is capped by your Internet you retard, you won't magically get faster internet because you're using a private tracker.
>>
>>70084680
>more content, faster, and in better quality is somehow bad
>literally throwing the exacts same insults back at me

You can attempt to exaggerate and justify your ignorance all you want anon, not gonna change anything.

>I've been on numerous private trackers over the past 10+ years

Sure buddy. If you had that would be hilarious, because coupled with your complaint about seeding it would mean you got pruned because you're too fucking dumb to spoof a ratio. Now you're acting like "hurr private trackers were shit anyway who cares durr lol".

Pretty funny to be quite honest.

>>70084773
Macs have their own uses and purposes. The average mac user doesn't. I don't hate everyone who uses a mac, I hate everyone too fucking stupid to take a screenshot though.
>>
>>70085103
Are you in sixth grade? You sound insufferable
>>
>>70085054
>durf hurf look at me I'm fucking retarded on the internet in a topic I know nothing about!

Jesus anon. There are always more peers and dedicated seeders on private trackers, that's where the extra speed comes from.
>>
>people who work to maintain a certain status on a private tracker
>they do it for free

absolutely top kek

also did the guy get 100k to get the implants and keep them or what?

why not just get them removed straight after?
>>
>>70085138
>make retarded argument
>have retarded argument dismantled by logic and facts
>DURR WHO CARES ANYWAY JEEZ UR INSUFFERABLE THIS ISN'T GRADE SCHOOL!

You almost done squirt?
>>
>>70085209
He was a really out there guy. He obviously liked having them for the shock factor alone and I believe he was wealthy enough to not have to give a shit what anyone thought. He seemed like an alright guy
>>
>>70085209
>trying to hide your samefag

Requires literally no work to maintain a ratio on torrent sites anon. I mean it's one or 2 clicks, same as deleting the torrent when it's done.
>>
So is this show about failed plastic surgeries or just freakshows like guy in the OP?
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 670x377) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 670x377
>>70085327
Failed surgery patients that go to two doctors that attempt to fix them. Most of the time they're very successful. Sometimes the doctors don't work on the person for some reason. This guy had a ton of surgery to look like Justin Bieber, I forget what he visited them for but they didn't work on him. He killed himself later the same year
>>
>>70085300
>links one post
>calls samefag

at least link another post so i can use the snipping tool and 20 seconds to destroy your retarded opinion
>>
File: 1464209105570.jpg (48 KB, 470x475) Image search: [Google]
1464209105570.jpg
48 KB, 470x475
>>
>>70085404
wow
>>
>>70085404
bleak
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.