[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does he deserve the hate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
He definitely deserves hate and has definitely proven that he can be a mong. Why does everyone shit on him for the movie being bad though? Do people know that there are more aspects to a movie than directing.
>>
File: bait.jpg (22 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
22 KB, 400x400
>>70080374
>>
File: 1295140943278.jpg (46 KB, 451x392) Image search: [Google]
1295140943278.jpg
46 KB, 451x392
>>70080374
>Does he deserve the hate?

Yes. I hope he is raped and murdered by disgruntled DC fanboys
>>
>>70080374
He has proven time and again that he is a horrible director, so I would say he definitely deserves hate.
>>
>>70080518
It's not even bait you sped.
>>
>>70080374
Yes

These people need to learn that audiences want to see capeshit in live action not some hack director's attempt at "elevating" capeshit

Seriously how can you fuck up a movie about superman and batman fighting each other?
>>
File: AbeOik6.jpg (3 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
AbeOik6.jpg
3 KB, 160x160
>>
File: 1463479560825.jpg (383 KB, 1594x666) Image search: [Google]
1463479560825.jpg
383 KB, 1594x666
>>70080374
>Marvel nu-males hate Snyder

I'm not surprised. After all, their idols are Peyton Reed and Joss Whedon.

Seeing an alpha male like Zack Snyder causes them to remember how they were bullied by an alpha male and uncomfortable and lash out the only way they know how -impotently typing out hateful words on a Japanese jpeg board. Some, like Ant-Man director Peyton Reed when shown a statement from a capeflick rumor monger saying "DC directors can physically beat up Marvel directors," choose to withdraw into safe spaces instead. It's little wonder why /tv/ connects with Marvel more.

Snyder directs in sweatpants and Under Armour wristbands.

If that's not badass I don't know what is. Nerds can't stand that an alpha auteur is in control of their products, and he's elevating them to heights their puny brains can't comprehend. They can't stand that someone who appears on the outside as a manchild with a comic book fetish, is pushing the medium further than they thought possible.

Snyder, Affleck, and Cavill get the bitches and gays all juicy. They are just ripe with raw sexual energy. This offends the virginal fanboi. MoS and BvS deal with emotional issues and belief systems in a mature way. This doubly offends the fanboi, who is stuck in perpetual adolescence. They can't process or register mature emotions. And people hate what they don't understand.
>>
>>70081092
Stop coping and pasting dumb shit you plebian cuck.

Also guys I'm talking about sharing blame. Yes he fucking sucks but why aren't the writers, actors and producers getting as more heat.
>>
>>70080374
no, guy gets more hate than the guy who made salo
the rest of his careers hangs on justice league tho
>>
>>70080518
You just did, patrick
>>
>>70081266
They should listen to the fans!
That is the difference with DC and Marvel movies.
>>
>>70080374
>he even has a dudebro haircut
lmao
>>
>>70081917
But DC fans are saying that there's nothing wrong with BvS, plus Justice League was written a year ago.
That movie and Wonder Woman are doomed.
>>
>>70080374
Watch an interview. Any interview.

I enjoyed the one where he gets Watchmen and BVS projects confused.
>>
>>70081948
This one is remarkable.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVIB9sGYeUw
>>
>>70081946
Supposedly, BVS was a premise years ago.
>>
>>70081946
Denial is what keeps america going
>>
>>70081211
>I-its dumb shit you c-cuck. I'm a man! I'm a big s-strong man!
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.