[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the hell doesn't anyone love and appreciate this movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: max1362326741-frontback-cover.jpg (2 MB, 3240x2175) Image search: [Google]
max1362326741-frontback-cover.jpg
2 MB, 3240x2175
How the hell doesn't anyone love and appreciate this movie?

This and Cradle of Life are 2 highly enjoyable fun video game flicks - nothing like the heartless bore of the new Warcraft.
>>
Maybe because it's terrible.
>>
>>70079113
did you even watch this? i bet you didnt

makes me pissed that younger kids are going to grow up with shit like warcraft and miss seeing kinos like this
>>
>>70078995
Jolie was literally the perfect Lara Croft. If only the story lived up to the visuals.
>>
File: 12561236327.png (266 KB, 1505x78) Image search: [Google]
12561236327.png
266 KB, 1505x78
>early 2000 DVD's where they had to explain the most basic information to people
I miss these days
>>
>>70079239
Retard normies kept asking about black bars till early 2010s
>>
>>70079221
Story and characters.
>>
>>70079239
>that black bars at the top and bottom are normal
My dad could never figure this out. I guess he thought he could punch the TV into being normal, much like me.
>>
>>70079344
Reruns of the Simpsons are now cropped, removing classic visual gags, for the sake of retarded normies who don't understand aspect ratios
>>
>>70079433
>when you realize the reason there are black bars on things: due to the digital version being incompatible with how the movie was filmed hence the black bars appear
learnt that the other day
>>
>>70078995
the second one was offensively boring.

first was great and prime jolie
>>
>>70079239
You mean for Americans
>>
>>70078995
I remember watching the first expecting utter crap but ending up liking it. I've never watched the sequel
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.