[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Die Hard Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: MCCLANE.jpg (163 KB, 992x466) Image search: [Google]
MCCLANE.jpg
163 KB, 992x466
Die Hard Thread
>>
>>70072749
Will I get a girlfriend?
>>
Another basement, another elevator. How can the same shit happen to the same guy twice?
>>
>>70072749
Will I get a girlfriend?
>>
John Mcclane was the king of quips
>>
>>70072749
mad?
>>
>>70073032
FUCK YOU JOHN MCCLANE

brb killing myself
>>
>>70072749
Die Hard sucks

fite me
>>
Why are we here
>>
>>70072749
Will Trump be elected president in November 2016?
>>
File: willistrump[1].jpg (43 KB, 645x363) Image search: [Google]
willistrump[1].jpg
43 KB, 645x363
>>70073231
>>
>>70072749
If you read the book that Die Hard is based on its pretty funny how the film turned out. The original is a sequel to the first book the author wrote like 15 years earlier.

In the book Mclane is a fat balding retired alcoholic ex-cop who suffers form PTSD from his time as a WW2 pilot. Surprisingly he does pretty much all the stunts you see in the film.

The Germans in the book aren't thrives but radical East German Eco terrorists. They attack the Klaxon oil building because Klaxon is literally the most evil company on Earth. They are using the hostages to just get media attention before they release proof of klaxons evil dealings. In the book its strongly hinted that nobody would have died if MClane hadn't interfered.
>>
>>70072749
should I jerk off tonight?
>>
>>70072749
could you beat Bane, Mcclane?
>>
YIPPEE KAYAY
> MR FALCONE
>>
Will my father ever love me?
>>
File: bad-dudes1.jpg (282 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
bad-dudes1.jpg
282 KB, 1024x768
>>70072749
Am I a bad enough dude to rescue the President?
>>
>>70075437
you must be black
>>
will the pens win the cup
>>
Should I kill myself?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.