[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
movies that suck when you grow up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: waste.jpg (127 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
waste.jpg
127 KB, 1280x720
Just finished this piece of shit. I can't believe I thought this was a good flick back in 98

The father is made to look like the dummy when he is the only provider in the goddamned household. His whore daughter banging the precorpse Pual Walker. The Mom just gettin fucked by the soda shop painting weirdered. And pre crybaby Maguire stirring up mobs of colored folk.

Also, he returns without his sister. She stays in that fake (or past, who the fuck knows) world. What does he tell the police? "Yeah, I know my sister and I argue a lot but I promise you I didn't kill her. She lives in our Television now."

Fuck this movie forever. Netflix subscription cancelled.
>>
>>70072505
This movie is great, you are shit.
>>
any kevin smith movie
>>
File: pleasantville bowling ally.jpg (43 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
pleasantville bowling ally.jpg
43 KB, 600x450
>>70072505

>Up until now everything around here has been, well, pleasant. Recently certain things have become unpleasant. Now, it seems to me that the first thing we have to do is to separate out the things that are pleasant from the things that are unpleasant.

Is there a more red-pilled character than Big Bob?
>>
>>70072505
>this movie about people being sucked into tv world isn't realistic enough for me
That the point you fucktard. tobey spends his whole life wishing the world was better just like in his shitty tv show. by the end he realizes that it wasnt his life or where he lived that sucked but the way that he saw the world. Thats the whole point of the black and white changing to color. His perspective, how he saw the world, literally changed. There was also some half ass message about racism or something.
>>
/pol/
>>
>>70072748
Yeah I get it all of that. I just watched it. The movie reeks

And christ, everytime they played that shitty triumphant music whenever someone got colorized or they showed one of Harry's stupid paintings... ugh
>>
Clockwork Orange
>>
>>70072605
This
>>
Spiderman 1
>>
>>70072505
Pleasantville is the perfect example of this. It's a middle-schooler's idea of a really smart film.
>>
you're either a total fucking retard who doesn't understand not only what the movie is trying to do but also what its referencing, or this is some top tier 9/10 bait.

im going to go with bait, no one is this stupid
>>
you're either a total fucking retard who doesn't understand not only what the movie is trying to do but also what its referencing, or this is some top tier 9/10 bait.

im going to go with bait, no one is this stupid
>>
Kill Bill
>>
>>70072981

Nah, it's still good
>>
>>70072981
>>70072866
>>70073639

these
>>
File: 1459098483983.jpg (111 KB, 717x587) Image search: [Google]
1459098483983.jpg
111 KB, 717x587
>>70072505
yo detective i heard that star wars has some plot holes too you should that one next, faggot.
>>
Sadly, the OP is correct.
>>
>>70075725
I bet you got teary eyed when ms. witherspoon turned down a roll in the hay with Dom's friend so she could stay in, put on glasses, and dive into a book. Boom she becomes colorized! Fuck this movie.

Also, you have a bad brain.
>>
I thought it was a blast as a kid, watching it now it just grates on my nerves.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.