[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'M NOT GOIN NO HWERE UNTIL I AM AN ASTRONAUT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: forte[1].jpg (47 KB, 575x328) Image search: [Google]
forte[1].jpg
47 KB, 575x328
I'M NOT GOIN NO HWERE UNTIL I AM AN ASTRONAUT
>>
Is this the sketch about the potato chip?
>>
>>70070328
it's a good sketch
>>
>>70070349
FOR YOU
>>
>>70070328
pududu chup

I remember this being fucking hilarious.
>>
everybody needs to read this http://uproxx.com/tv/snl-potato-chip/
>>
>>70070234
there was a sketch from 2002 or 2003 that I cant find anywhere.

It was a dinner party, and Horatio Sanz barges in and yells out "The US Army has taken the city of Kandahar!"
Everyone at the party cheers and then music starts playing and the guests all break into song about how great Iraq is going to be.
>Ge golly wow we sure got em now
>Kandahar!
>Hey Taliban, move those minivans
>Kandahar!

They do a lot of one liners like that then Tracy Morgan comes in with a speech.

It was really funny and dark and I cant find it anywhere. Anyone remember it?
>>
>>70070545
I kinda recall that
>>
>>70070545
http://fuckyeahsnl.tumblr.com/post/14685474244/classicajays-this-sketch-is-from-the-season-27
on tumblr of all places

It's worth a watch
>>
File: mmm yes.jpg (55 KB, 864x837) Image search: [Google]
mmm yes.jpg
55 KB, 864x837
>>70070234
This is my favorite SNL sketch ever, and I'd be willing to argue its objectively a top 10 sketch

Its frustrating to think of the potential SNL could have if they were prepared to be bold and go weird more often, typically their best stuff comes from the 10 to 1 slot. Its unfortuantely become a uphill battle to put anything subversive on the show that made its mark by being the weirdest fucking thing on television 40 years ago

>mfw the final tableau
>>
>>70072056

mad tv is and was the most weird and its fucking gone

fuck snl
>>
>>70072265
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0rXWggdSJU
this
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.