[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>trusting """critics"""
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: quips.png (16 KB, 736x132) Image search: [Google]
quips.png
16 KB, 736x132
>trusting """critics"""
>>
why don't those faggots ever put a picture on their profiles?
>>
Tldr its not a marvel movie
>>
>>70068605

>I didn't like the movie because there weren't enough quips

thank fucking God, it might actually be a decent fantasy. imagine LotR made in the style of Iron Man/Captain America... i just threw up in my mouth a little.
>>
Every time I see a bad review for an entertaining film like this I think about how the same critic probably gave a good review to dogshit like 12 Years a Slave or Civil War and that only goes to make me more excited to watch it.

If my enemy hates it then I like it. That is a good rule to live by.
>>
>The guardian review accuses it of trying to push a "Trump" agenda
FUCKING KEK
>>
File: CeUbploUIAAtdFJ.jpg (56 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CeUbploUIAAtdFJ.jpg
56 KB, 600x600
>>70068605
Hello Vidyakino bros!!

Welcome to the Kino Club!

Reviewers are faggots am I right?
"5/10, not enough quips!"
-- shitty film blog
>>
>>70068605
warcraft confirmed kino
>>
>>70068605
>3/5
>"rotten"

Jesus Christ.
>>
>>70068702
>>70068735

Silly anons, don't you know modern films must all be action comedies without any true stakes of memorable villains? Don't you know cinematography is overrated, and if a film is too dark that makes it bad?

Forget directors having a vision, film is all about FUN! You just need to turn your brain off bro! Turn it off!!
>>
>>70068902
Hello fellow capekino bros
>>
>>70069158

finally someone with some common sense. i tried watching that citizen kane (or citizen meme as I like to call it, heh) and holy fuck it was just not fun at all. no quips to relieve the tension, just a dull, dark, boring movie that slugs along without any comedic relief. and don't get me started on that silence of the lambs piece of shit, wow you have to be a seriously misogynistic edgy fucktard to enjoy that.
>>
>>70069097
This. 3/5 is my starting point for choosing restaurants on Yelp. It's not a bad score, just not great.
>>
>>70069763

gotta love the 3/5 ratings, "the food was great but i was being a huge pain in the ass to the service and wasn't coddled hard enough"
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.