[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone hoping they WONT use continuity in season 20? It worked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4
File: South-Park.jpg (111 KB, 662x372) Image search: [Google]
South-Park.jpg
111 KB, 662x372
Anyone hoping they WONT use continuity in season 20?
It worked for one season but I think that was enough, last season was meh even though SJWs got pretty BTFO
>>
>>70067869

i just want funny story. life isn't about BTFO this and BTFO that.
>>
>>70068203
Blow the fuck out of this!
*unzips dick*
>>
>>70067869
The continuity made things more interesting.
>>
They've used continuity for a few seasons now, it's likely to continue.
>>
Last season was trash, but they've used continuity for two seasons now and are now doubt going to continue.
>>
File: unzips dick.gif (321 KB, 300x222) Image search: [Google]
unzips dick.gif
321 KB, 300x222
>>70068256
>>
>WE NEED MOAR RANDY EPISODES XD
>>
>>70070540
Randy was better when he was just a dumb clueless idiot, not some kind of exagerated representation of the typical person they are making fun of.
He's basically neo cartman 2.0.
>>
>>70067869
But then how will we know if Mr. Garrison won the election?
>>
>>70068256
kek
>>
>>70067869
>It worked for one season
You do know they had several seasons with continuous background plots right?

You had the one about the meteor shower, you had the one where Kenny died and his soul was in Cartman.
>>
>>70071002

Come on, those are not continuality to the same extent
>>
>>70071002
Running jokes and 2/3 part episodes are not the same thing as continuity. Season 19 had a season long arc. That's what people mean by continuity.
>>
>>70069915
No, it just made them retarded. Which can be funny for one episode but gets really boring when it lasts entire season.
>>
>>70071220
>continuity
>for one episode
Are you actually retarded?
>>
>>70071283
I meant South Park does something retarded for one episode and it's funny but gets tiresome when it's prolonged.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 500x383) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 500x383
>Season 20
I feel old
>>
Last season ended in a cliffhanger.
>>
>>70071344
But they weren't just doing one thing. Yes the entire season revolved around SJW's and PC principal, but every episode was BTFO'ing a different type of SJW, it wasn't all just dealing with feminists or traps or something like that every episode.
>>
>>70071395
>in 3 years the Simpsons will be on season 30
I feel even older.
>>
>>70071434
Who cares who they BTFO if the show overall is bad? The only thing that was funny the entire season was the gentrification commercials.
>>
>>70071541
Every episode this season was fucking great, you have terrible taste if you genuinely believe the only thing that was funny is something from the episode that was the least funny. First episode about Caitlyn Jenner was funny as fuck, the next one about Canadian Donald Trump was the best in years, the Yelp one was great and it really didn't have much in it about PC principal and his gang of SJW's, and the last few episodes were fucking hilarious especially jimmy fucking with PC principal about saying retarded.
>>
>>70071701
>boogers and cum is funny
Nah
>Caitlyn Jenner running people over a half dozen time is funny
Nah
>anything Canadian on South Park is ever funny
No
>Jimmy funny this last season
Not at all, a good point, but not funny
>>
>>70071464
I keep forgetting that the Simpsons is still running past the movie outside of /tv/ threads
>>
>>70071758
canadians on south park are indeed funny.
if you think otherwise, you're a cynical curmudgeon who has no sense of humor. i feel bad for you.
>>
>>70071834
>I-it's funny
Canadians haven't been funny on South Park for near a decade
>>
>>70071758
>Caitlyn Jenner running people over a half dozen time is funny
>Nah
you're right, it's fucking hilarious
>>
>>70071758
>thinking that the only funny thing about the episode is boogers and cum
No. It was the way the yelpers were acting, cartman going in to school singing bad to the bone, and killing whistling willie.
Not even gonna make another one for the second point because it's the same thing as my last point, you took one ok thing from a great episode and tried to say it was the only joke.
>not realizing Canadians are consistently some of the funniest people on South Park
>not thinking jimmy was GOAT last season
The only times jimmy has been better is crazy cripples and cripple fight. Even if the retarded shit wasn't that funny to you, you are the lowest form of pleb if you weren't laughing at the blade runner parody.
>>
>>70071906
Shit was repetitive senpai, they brought him back again and did the same shit later in the season as well
>>
>>70071918
There weren't any great episodes of South Park this past season.
>>
>>70071952
Just because they overdid it doesn't mean that it wasn't hilarious the first time.
>>
>>70072031
It wasn't hilarious the first time and progressively worse as they continued to fall back on it. You can't get any hard laughs from South Park anymore, they've gone full Family Guy with the repetitive gags.
>>
File: BUCKLE UP, BUCKAROOS.webm (979 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
BUCKLE UP, BUCKAROOS.webm
979 KB, 640x480
>>
>>70071873
who's stuttering? i didn't stutter homie
canadians on south park are funny, it's the truth
if you don't like them now it's because you've become a cynical lump of shit
>>
>>70072069
There is a huge difference between including something and falling back on it. They definitely did not fall back on that at all, every episode that had that in it still had multiple laughs besides it.
>>
Whats the best south park season?
>>
10 episode seasons g2g
>>
>>70072168
>There is a huge difference between including something and falling back on it.
Absolutely, and in every episode that Jenner is included in the gag is the best part of the episode, they're falling back on it like Family Guy with chicken fights/someone hurting their knee and moaning on the ground for upwards of a minute.
>>
>>70072196
I wish they'd not bring the show back at all. It's beginning to get insufferable and I'm basically forced to watch it with my gf because she still enjoys it.
>>
>>70072173
As much as people will try to say older seasons, it is objectively 14
>medicinal fried chicken
>insheeption
>200/201
>coon and friends
>poor and stupid
I know there is more but I'm not about to go get my box set to look.
>>
>>70072162
That's objectively false, Canadians haven't been anywhere near as funny as in the film since then. They're not funny young blood
>>
>>70072235
Don't be such a pussywhipped little bitch and don't watch it then. People like it still, but you'd rather it never come back because you have no balls? lol
>>
>>70072214
I honestly can't remember a specific episode it happened in besides the first time and it was most definitely not the funniest thing in the episode though it was one of the funniest. Both going to the Canadian wall, and finding Canadian trump tower and everything that happened in it were funnier.
>>
>>70072235
I'd hate that, I only watch now for Cartman and I feel like even he's gone downhill
>>
>>70072235
My girlfriend hates it a bit more than I do lately, and she's watched the entirety of the show a few times before. Probably feels a bit more personally invested in it's quality than I do.

We used to watch it on television when it would come out, now we wait a few days or weeks, it's not a must see whatsoever.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.