[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has settled did it live up to the hype?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
Now that the dust has settled did it live up to the hype?
>>
RIP Huck
>>
I bet Jonathan Taylor Thomas was passed around in those Pedowood parties...
>>
File: heh.jpg (62 KB, 474x691) Image search: [Google]
heh.jpg
62 KB, 474x691
Brad Renfro certainly didn't live up to the hype.
>>
>>70069183
kek
>>
>>70068991
Everytime I saw that fucker's face as a kid it reminded me of Tapanga from Boy Meets World.
>>
>>70067835
Is he the king of all manlets?
>>
>>70067835
Jonathan Taylor Thomas made me gay.
Thanks, Disney.
>>
>>70067835

Did it have hype? I've never even heard of it.
>>
>>70069689

He was the only boy I ever had a crush on for that exact reason
>>
>>70069183
He was 16 when he starred opposite Ian McKellen and directed by Brian Singer in "apt pupil". His poor butthole. I'd take the over dose to dead town if that happened to me.
>>
>>70067835
I used to watch this VHS
>>
>>70071176
I used to watch it on illegal cable.

It played over and over again alongside High School High, The Substitute, From Dusk Till Dawn, and House Arrest.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.