[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which movie did thouroughly fuck with your mind? For me it was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8
Which movie did thouroughly fuck with your mind?

For me it was Paprika. Sure I've had a fair share of mindfucks previously but I didn't expect it from anime desu.
>>
File: Paranoia Agent.gif (985 KB, 500x273) Image search: [Google]
Paranoia Agent.gif
985 KB, 500x273
It's very good, Kon was a legitimately gifted filmmaker. If you haven't seen it already Paranoia Agent is JUST Fuck My Mind Up: The Series.
>>
>>70067575
That episode with the suicide pact is pure kino
>>
>>70067455
>>70067575
You guys must be pretty susceptible to confusion if those confused you.

Pic related for top tier waifu and confusing show. Ideally you should watch it 4-6 times.
>>
>>70070845
Paranoia Agent is purposely disorienting anon. It comes together, but the ride is insane.

What is your pic related?
>>
>>70071048
I will admit that Paranoia Agent was fun, but calling it disorienting is kind of a stretch (imo). It kinda fell apart after the midway point tho, and the "twist" was pretty obvious too.

Pic is Serial Experiments Lain, a veritable masterpiece that explores existential themes, and the border between reality and the virtual world. Again, it's pretty damn confusing, so you need to watch it a number of times while paying full attention.

Another pick, though it's not really mind-fucky.
>>
>>70071263
I did watch it recently too, didnt recognize it. It's excellent. I know very little about Anime but it was really impressive. Those final episodes especially obviously.
>>
How far is Big O in the mindfuck scale?
>>
>>70067575
first time someone mentions it, Happy Family Planning is the GOAT episode of all anime
>>
Angel's Egg

Pretty sure it was about faith, but that's all I can grasp about it. Really blew me away.
>>
File: Godhead.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Godhead.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>70071355
True Kino.
>>
File: angel egg.jpg (45 KB, 633x364) Image search: [Google]
angel egg.jpg
45 KB, 633x364
>>70071355
Literally 10/10
>>
>>70067455
The dream sequences of the detective are the most comfiest scenes in all of history.
>>
>>70070845
you're pretty susceptible to being a faggot
>>
>>70071819
no bully plz
>>
>>70071355
It's about the end of times, God and Jesus coming back and changing the world into a hellish nightmare, the girl is basically a fallen angel who lives out her life in the most selfless way possible and eventually gets her place back as a statue on the orb (God).
>>
>>70073308
Also burds are the next apex species.
>>
File: ss+(2016-05-22+at+09.35.31).jpg (150 KB, 918x391) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-05-22+at+09.35.31).jpg
150 KB, 918x391
Madoka got me pretty bad
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.