[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't you tell me it was this good, /tv/? It hit so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: Office-space.jpg (302 KB, 1000x1430) Image search: [Google]
Office-space.jpg
302 KB, 1000x1430
Why didn't you tell me it was this good, /tv/? It hit so many feels
>every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life
>>
YOU DIDN'T ASK
>>
>>70063340

Do we have to tell you to eat? Wipe your ass?
>>
all time greatest and best scenes of office space (1999) by mike judge

>uploading the virus
>stuck in traffic
>printer beat down
>tom tries to kill himself
>tom tries to explain his job
>>
Back up in that ass with a resurrection.
>>
>you will never get hypnotized to not give a fuck and make a girl nervous on the first date
>>
i'm going to burn this thread down
>>
>>70063340
That line could of been killed or tortured under a different director.
>>
>>70063513
>>tom tries to explain his job

>Well-well look. I already told you: I deal with the god damn customers so the engineers don't have to. I have people skills; I am good at dealing with people. Can't you understand that? What the hell is wrong with you people?

This is one of those "don't know whether to laugh or feel" moments
>>
>>70065907
I'm a programmer and don't can't concentrate on anything when someone talks to me, I just phase out after a few sentences. I need to have that shit on paper
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.