[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best insults, comebacks and provocations in film ? >Are you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
Best insults, comebacks and provocations in film ?

>Are you going to bark all day little doggie or are you gonna bite
>>
>You're a big guy
>For you
>>
>>70059965
THE JERK STORE CALLED, THEYRE ALL OUTTA YOU!
>>
>Look up "idiot" in the dictionary. You know what you'll find?

>A picture of me?

>No! The definition of the word idiot, which you fucking are!
>>
File: 2345234523452.png (200 KB, 556x267) Image search: [Google]
2345234523452.png
200 KB, 556x267
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 288x169) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 288x169
>piss on this FUCKING turd!

>shoot me in a dream you better wake up and apologize
Tarantino actually stole the above quote from a real popular movie. Anybody remember what it was?
>>
>>70062846
actually it's a muhammad ali quote. both movies took it.
>>
>>70062930
Not a direct Ali quote, just a variation of it. The other film in question Tarantino stole the quote word for word
>>
why don't you make like a tree
and get outta here
>>
>>70063189
>If Tyson dream about whippin' my ass, he better wake up and apologize.
>You shoot me in a dream, you better wake up and apologize
>word for word"
not really.

they're both taken from the original muhammed ali quote, tarantino version is closest it it.
>If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize
>>
obligatory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJzNUydlQ4I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0j1sjjK4N4
>>
>>70063321
Are you autistic son? Tarantino stole the altered Ali quote word for word in an earlier, well-recognized film.

Both films mentioned "shooting" instead of "beating". Both films took the Ali quote and changed it, but Tarantino stole the "shooting", altered quote from a previous film, not Ali's original version
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okaNIRTXvV0
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.