[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was this in the books?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
Was this in the books?
>>
>>70053895
no, it was not yet
>>
>>70053895

go to /lit/

or Google

this is a TV board
>>
HAU DE DOUGH

HAU DOUGH

WDHMBT?
>>
File: george.gif (453 KB, 480x340) Image search: [Google]
george.gif
453 KB, 480x340
Can't wait for season 7 when Bran wargs into the mad king to see what made him go crazy and in doing so, causes a space time seizure that causes the madness. It's gonna be lit f a m
>>
>>70054109
finna be fucking retarded desu famalamski
>>
Nothing from season 6 has been released in the books yet. Stop asking.
>>
>>70053895

>Hold the door

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>70053895
I love seeing fat guys dying
>>
It will be.
>>
>>70055632
fat
>>
>>70055167

Grejoy stuff is from the 4th book, but it's still missing a lot.
>>
>>70053895

No but it has been confirmed (by Dan & Dave in a featurette) that they were told by GRRM himself how it was going down, so I assume it'll be pretty much the same way in the books.
>>
Reminder that anything released after Season 1 is not canon, not even GRRM's books. They have been tainted by money and greed. The real story will never be finished
>>
>>70053895
If Hodor used to be a normal human, why did they make him fat? Did they make him fat and big just to add to his retarded image?
>>
what's the purpose of his leather wristbands?
>>
>>70055858
How does a peasant get that fat?
>>
>>70055927
have you actually seen peasants?
>>
>>70055991
Modern peasants have easy and cheap access to shitty fattening foods, medieval-era peasants are another story.
>>
>>70055991
My country dropped the fuedal system about 400 years ago.
>>
>>70054109
>Bran time wargs into Mad King
>wants to fuck over Tywin
>fuggs Tywins cousin wife on their wedding night
>9 months later Tyrion is born, killing his mother and sending Tywin down a spiral of revenge and death
>Tyrion can now ride the 3rd dragon

Pottery.
>>
>>70056047
medieval peasants ate a shit ton of bread, which is carb city

>>70056083
translation issue, in my language peasant and villager/farmer are the same word
>>
>>70055927
he was a stableboy, not a peasant
>>
>>70055748
>reminder that everyone on the internet is mostly wrong about everything.
>>
>>70056128
I was always under the impression that jamie and cersei are actually the mad kings kids, which is why they like incest and why joffrey was crazy (like the mad king). Tywin hates tyrion explicitly because he IS his offspring for sure, where as it's a bit nebulous in regards to jaime/cercei. It was rumored that aerys did something to joanna when tywin first married her sooo it would explain a lot if the mad king was their real dad.

The major wtf plot twist would be cersei or jaime being the third dragon rider.
>>
>>70053895
there are books??
>>
>>70053895

he gets turned into a wight and he absolutely destroys
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.