[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you'll never see Jennifer Connely's body of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
>tfw you'll never see Jennifer Connely's body of work through a peeping hole
>>
File: 1.jpg (912 KB, 3221x4357) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
912 KB, 3221x4357
delete this
>>
I think you mean "tushy".
>>
File: america3.jpg (38 KB, 718x395) Image search: [Google]
america3.jpg
38 KB, 718x395
>Go look at yourself, David Aaronson
>>
>>70051935
that was a body double
>>
>tfw there's no Peggy in your building that would fuck you for a charlotte russe
>>
>>70051935
I've jerked off so many times to this scene
>>
>tfw you'll never have sex inside a coffin right after you leave prison
>>
File: 1358424135309.jpg (20 KB, 234x264) Image search: [Google]
1358424135309.jpg
20 KB, 234x264
>>70052249
THAT'S A FUCKING LIE YOU FUCK FUCKER!!!! TAKE IT BACK TAKE IT BACK TAKE IT BACK!!!
>>
>>70051935
why doncha post the webm
>>
>>70052472
I don't know how
>>
File: horsey.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
horsey.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>70052472
>>
>Leone first approached De Niro about the film back in 1973, when his "pitch" basically consisted of him enthusiastically telling De Niro the story (through a translator; Leone never spoke English very well). De Niro was mildly interested, but he wasn't familiar with Leone's work ... and besides, it was only an idea at this stage, not a concrete project that he could sign up for. Years later, when the screenplay was finished, Leone again approached De Niro, who now eagerly accepted. But things went awry early in the process, when De Niro and producer Arnon Milchan met with Leone at his New York hotel suite, where a room was set aside for De Niro. The actor called the producer into his bathroom and said, "I can't do the movie." Why not? "Can't you see that he pissed all over my toilet seat?" Sure enough, there was pee on the seat. Milchan said surely it was unintentional, but De Niro was convinced it was a power play, like Leone was marking his territory. Milchan smoothed things over somehow, and De Niro eventually committed to the film.
Based Leone
>>
>jencon will never sit on your face and shower you with golden juices
;_;
>>
>De Niro is a famously intense and thorough actor who truly "lives" in his roles. Woods, not so much. "It's just a bunch of old s***," he later said. "If it's a great script and you're working with good people, what's the problem? I'm tired of the Actors Studio bullshit that has ruined movies for 40 years. All these guys running around pretending they're turnips - they're so f****** annoying. It's 4 a.m. and you're trying to get some shot done and they're with a coach moaning about how they can't feel this, can't feel that. Just say the lines and get on with it!"
>>
>>70053081
Based James Woods knows what's what
>>
>tfw you'll never rape your childhood's crush in the back of a car
>>
A S S 2
S
S
>>
noooodles
noooodles
>>
Is she the most beautiful woman ever?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.