[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: How Game of Thrones characters were supposed to look like.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: jason-blaha-huge.jpg (37 KB, 552x634) Image search: [Google]
jason-blaha-huge.jpg
37 KB, 552x634
ITT: How Game of Thrones characters were supposed to look like.

Pic related: Jorah Mormont
>>
>>70050646
Jason Blaha is CIA
>>
File: jasonblaha.png (502 KB, 1279x714) Image search: [Google]
jasonblaha.png
502 KB, 1279x714
>>70050646
wow....so this is the power of a strength routine
>>
>>70050646
Wow, didn't know the VSauce guy was so strong.
>>
>>70050646
Yeah, in your gay-ass fantasies.
>>
CARDIO + Stop eating so MUCH fatties. Mine/his routine will work, just don't be a fatass.
>>
Working out is for faggots.
>>
>>70050946
You smelly jelly belly.
>>
>>70050646
Daenerys Stormborn
>>
Hey guys vsause here. I would like to talk to you about black holes. You see black holes can actually be used as euphemisms for asshole. Take your mums asshole for instance. It's gape reaches across the galaxies. Galaxies are actually a collection of a bunch of stars. Collection coming from Latin word collectus meaning "to collect". You know what else is fun to collect? Stamps. Originated in England they actually were first used in France by Napoleon to order mail brides from Russia. In Russian empire there are these things called babushkas. They are dolls with many layers, each containing a smaller version of itself. According to a new study, the universe could also be made up of such layers. In one layer I could be cock juggling clown having a cock for a penis and you could be straight. But how do we define straight? What Is a line in mathematics? A line goes on forever. Forever is a wonderful concept which is difficult to graps with out tiny brains. According to new research from neuroscience your brain is actually finite. But accoriding to an ancient Greek philosopher. If you were to spank me, you could never actually do it, since your hadn has to travel hakf the way to my voluptuous bottom, and then a fourth and an eight, and so on. Speaking of Greece did you know that they had a steady decline in culture and economy for the past few thousands years, culminating in the poverty that they live in now. Did you know that povery actually originated in the ancient Mesopotamia? It was invented by the aristocracy to keep the man down and impose obedience. Aristocracy did a lot of weird shit. Such has proclaiming themselves to be gods in ancient Egypt and in doing some force themselves to mate with each other, since they couldn't mate with normies, in doing so inventing incest. Inventing was invented in England during the industrial age, and it gave birth to the computers which run on Quantum Mechanics. Quantum luctuations are what gave birth to black holes.
>>
>>70050827
The cardio is there for deterrent. Sure it doesn't beat a nice pizza pie, but pay the price.
>>
File: tywin.png (463 KB, 552x634) Image search: [Google]
tywin.png
463 KB, 552x634
>>70051006
Tywin Lannister
>>
>>70051099
Little finger
>>
>>70050946
Only cardio. Fuck that shit
>>
>>70051337
Lift, lift like you love it. Eat, eat to subside the heavy lifting. Food is yummy. Subside that yuminess with cursed cardio.

BUT LIFT YOU CUNTS
>>
>>70050646
Hello /fit/!
>>
>>70050646
no human has a head that small in relation to the rest of his body, sorry OP.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.