[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Goddamn that was terrible. That may have been the worst/most
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Goddamn that was terrible.

That may have been the worst/most boring movie i've ever seen.
>>
yeah it was awful, /tv/ trolled hard
>>
is this on tpb yet?

I want to see it but I don't think I can handle it in the theater
>>
>>70048090
>I dont think I could handle a movie in the theatre

Are you a fucking faggot bro?
Don't ever talk to me or my thread again.
>>
>>70048090
maybe but don't even bother seeing it in theaters, it's so fucking boring. it's not even a movie.
>>
>90% on rottentomatoes

sure OP, movie of the year is bad, fuck off retard.
>>
>Box office: 2.5 million USD
>Budget: 5 million USD
>>
>>70048054
Hopefully Civil War & Warcraft can help you.
>>
>>70048090
there's literally nothing redeeming about it.
Imogen Poots is cute as fuck but she doesn't wear anything revealing/sex scene. just jack off to her and you'd have a way better experience.
>>
>>70048170
>it's so fucking boring. it's not even a movie.

What the fuck does this even mean
>>
>>70048054
get out of here with your shit taste.

Literally everyone i've talked to who has seen it has loved it, and the only way you wouldn't like it is if you can't stand violence/gore, in which case get out because you have to be 18+ to post here.
>>
>>70048269
personally i dont like either of those genres and went to see this to get away from super hero movies. i would have LOVED to see those over this snoozer.
>>70048303
nothing happens, literally nothing fucking happens. it's really fucking weird, NOTHING, AT ALL, HAPPENS.
it's like when someone puts some pretentious shit on youtube but its actually terrible.
>>70048332
go see it i'm telling you, nothing happens.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.