[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Weeknd and Belly cancel 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' performance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: jimmy_kimmel_live_ver4_xlg[1].jpg (156 KB, 1125x1500) Image search: [Google]
jimmy_kimmel_live_ver4_xlg[1].jpg
156 KB, 1125x1500
>Grammy Award-winning singer the Weeknd and Belly, one of the singer’s frequent co-songwriters, nixed their performance, which was scheduled for the same episode. The two were set to perform Belly’s song “Might Not.”
>"I feel like the way I was raised was to be able to see through all the titles in this world — from religion to race," Belly said in a statement to the Associated Press.
>"I just didn't want to feel like I was a part of a celebration for somebody who has beliefs that majority of us don't agree with."
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-jkl-cancelled-performances-20160525-snap-story.html

Is there a more based late night talkshow host than Kimmel?
>>
>>70043747
>majority of us

majority of who exactly
>>
Donald Trump needs to stop being racist against Islam and Mexico
>>
>>70043747
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ot_V7Q8a6yc
>>
>>70043747
It's over. Jimmy is finished.
>>
>>70043747
>which was scheduled for the same episode
That makes sense I thought they were cancelling because he was on it one time and they got butthurt
>>
>>70043784
Twitter, tumblr, facebook
>>
Yeah I'm sure Trump is losing sleep over the fact that some nigger called The Weeknd doesn't want to perform the same night that he's there.
>>
>>70043785
>found the mexican muslim
>>
Who?
>>
>>70043747
Donald Trump is already making America great again.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.