[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't Dexter go live with his waifu in South America?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: yvonnestrahovskidexter_300.jpg (33 KB, 300x239) Image search: [Google]
yvonnestrahovskidexter_300.jpg
33 KB, 300x239
Why didn't Dexter go live with his waifu in South America?

She was perfect. Should have just dumped Harrison somewhere and fucked off to have sex/murder rampages until he died.

He didn't really care about his kid right? Why else would he give it some serial killer?

God damn this show was retarded.

She's fine tho.
>>
>>70043575
Because they needed a sad ending and didn't want to kill him.
>>
>>70043575
and why did he take Deb's body from the hospital to dispose of at sea?

That was fucking weird.
>>
>tfw they tried to make dexter more human so we didn't get to see him and Hannah murder someone together and fuck in a blood frenzy
jdimsa
>>
>two incest plotlines
>Lol jk

Unforgivable.
>>
>>70043790
They set up the incest plotline in the first episode and when it finally started to go somewhere they had to stop because of the actors
>>
>>70043646
Because she would have survived as a vegetable.
>>
I liked the culmination of Dexter's final season and Breaking Bad's, especially the writer stuff they did with Walt/tio.
It's important to note that the writers for these final seasons were like 90% women.
I just wish Dexter had become bros in season 3 with him and something bad happened where it was "you or me" instead of that faggy shit where dexter was trying to be moral about it.
>>
>>70043858
Maybe. She could have had a DNR or something setup. Or he could have ninja strangled her, or snuck in some drugs from his murder bag since no one was looking anyway.
>>
smelly puss
>>
realy smelly puss
>>
>>70043575
The finale was one of the worst I had ever seen like Dexter's whole decision to fake his own death makes no sense also he left his kids with a killer which just made him look like a huge asshole.
>>
>>70043575
Because Debra was his real love
>>
>>70043575
What happened to her?
>>
s8 when?
>>
>>70043575
squeaky vagina
>>
>>70043575
No one knows
>>
>>70043790
>>70043819
>not blood related
>incest
>>
>>70043575

Dexter was one of the worst shows ever.
The whole premise of the show was retarded.
>>
>>70043575
Want she crazy and had a habit of dating psycho men? That's who Dexter left his kid with. Kids gonna get beat by his new step dad
>>
>>70047617
she did a sex scene where she showed nipple recently
>>
Everything after season 4 was fan fiction and was not canon.
>>
>>70047713
I'm halfway through 7 now and its actually been alright, seeing the Deb/dexter dynamic after she finds out
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.